BB Joke Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB Joke Reviews

(Posting this here in case it's deemed inappropriate for the usual clothing forum).

For those that haven't ever stumbled upon these, there are some great reviews of...let's say "egregiously" priced items at Brooks Brothers.

First check out the price of each item. Then read the reviews. The best part is when a BB representative actually responds to a review as if they think the review is for real.

Cashmere Cable Crew Socks

Chopsticks

The All Time Classic: Salad Bowl

Looooordy.
    Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

This one, for the $750 salad bowl actually got a laugh out of me. Also, the Brooks Bro response appears to have been written by D. Dickstein? Seriously?

sailorsalad · 9 months ago
      HELPED ME FIND GOD
      What is a salad? A collection of leafy greens? With perfectly paired splash of Nana's homemade bleü cheese saüce? I used to think so; so did the guests at my extravagant record release parties (I'm a very important executive, but I would rather remain anonymous). However, I recently purchased a "salad bowl" to spice up (get it? crushed black pepper? ha! ha!) the experience. It's as if I was transported to a far away land. A village of taste. Award winning chef and personal friend Guy Fieri claimed this bowl was like a first-class ticket to Flavor Town. I will recommend this to all my friends. Cinco "taco ensaladas" out of cinco.

RESPONSE FROM BROOKS BROTHERS:
      DDickstein · BrooksBrothers · 9 months ago
      Delighted you're delighted. Many thanks for your high rating and kind words.

Comment

I thought the one about the guy who bought one to put food in it for his dog and another one as his water bowl was gold.

Comment

Sometimes I wish these William Abraham Cervelt socks from Leffot had a review. Yours for only $1,275!

https://leffot.com/shop/index.php/so...velt-sock.html

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
            Sometimes I wish these William Abraham Cervelt socks from Leffot had a review. Yours for only $1,275!

https://leffot.com/shop/index.php/so...velt-sock.html
            The price kinda makes sense though, if the description is true. "...only 20 grams of down fiber collected from each deer, Cervelt is by far the scarcest luxury fiber in the world."

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
              The price kinda makes sense though, if the description is true. "...only 20 grams of down fiber collected from each deer, Cervelt is by far the scarcest luxury fiber in the world."
              CLEARLY just an underhanded attempt to undercut the booming fast-fashion vicuna industry. WE GET IT NEW ZEALAND YOU ALSO HAVE UNGULATES

jeez

Comment

Working...
              X