No announcement yet.

WAYDT - What are You Drinking Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got an order of judgment in my client's favor in the (bench) trial from hell from my previous life as a civil litigator. I rarely drink but I might mix up an Old Fashioned tonight to celebrate.
    Ben

Comment

On the bourbon front, I've been digging Eagle Rare lately and just acquired some Weller Special Reserve that I'm pretty excited about.

On the Irish front, with Saint Patrick's Day fast approaching, I've got my usual Jameson 12-year lined up, and I've been really enjoying Writer's Tears lately as well. I think Joe's post yesterday convinced me to pick up some Jameson's Gold in the near future too.
      “There are moments, Jeeves, when one asks oneself, 'Do trousers matter?'"
      "The mood will pass, sir.”

Comment

Originally posted by Sideswipe View Post
        On the bourbon front, I've been digging Eagle Rare lately and just acquired some Weller Special Reserve that I'm pretty excited about.

On the Irish front, with Saint Patrick's Day fast approaching, I've got my usual Jameson 12-year lined up, and I've been really enjoying Writer's Tears lately as well. I think Joe's post yesterday convinced me to pick up some Jameson's Gold in the near future too.
        I haven't been drinking much liquor lately, but I did recently run into some Clyde May's whiskey that I really enjoyed. I've been sticking to beer mostly. Red Hare Gangway IPA has become a staple. I also just picked up an IPA from Orpheus Brewing here in Atlanta. The beer is called "Life.Death.Life.Truth" which is a bit of a mouthful for the name of a beer. But, I've heard good things and try not judge a book its cover (or title?).

Comment

Chilled Midori and cranberry tonight, about 50/50. Damn good. I prefer sweet drinks, and it's a good hot weather cocktail. Didn't add ice though. Next time.
          My brother and I decided to be identical twins just to confuse everyone. It's worked out really well so far.

Comment

I picked up a bottle of Aberlour A'bunadh recently. Matured 100% in Oloroso sherry butts and bottled at cask strength. It's fantastic. A lovely companion sipper when my wife and I watch Outlander together.

Comment

Today, I am enjoying my Canadian-ness. And if maple syrup is your thing, which is pretty much summed up by the Simpsons...

Then this beer is for you.

Comment

"Hot Toddy" -- A hot cup of chamomile tea with honey, lemon juice and whiskey (Jameson Black Barrel)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Irish Stout. Gotta say I'm not a HUGE fan. I mean normally I'm all over stouts, but this one is just a little too dry for my liking.

BUT I am definitely looking forward to the colder temps on the way. Colder temps = winter ales.

Comment

Working...
                  X