WAYDT - What are You Drinking Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAYDT - What are You Drinking Today?

I know we have the craft beer thread, but I figured I'd post a catch-all for all of our beverages, alcohol or otherwise!

I've collected a bit of a home bar for myself, and made a couple cocktails last night

I made a Negroni

New Amsterdam Gin, Dolin Sweet Vermouth, Campari

And a Bourbon Old Fashioned

Makers Mark, Sugar, Bitters

Love a good old fashioned with Bulleit or Buffalo Trace. Thanks to you, I will be stopping at the liquor store on the way home!
    We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

Dog fish head 90 min IPA, God is it good!

Comment

Originally posted by Me27
        When I get off work today I've got a 6 pack of Bells Two Hearted Ale waiting for me at home (which is a pretty big treat because I now live in Texas where Bells is not available), or if i'm in the mood for something with a little bit more of a kick, lately I've been digging an old fashioned with no fruit, so a nice neat scotch.
        Bells two hearted is in my fridge almost year round

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
          Bells two hearted is in my fridge almost year round
          It's definitely one of my all time favorites, suposidly they are going to start selling it down here in the next year or two, that will make me extremely happy.

Comment

I am "working" from home today and just poured myself a margarita on the rocks. Don't usually go for the sweet drinks, but I had fresh limes, cointreau and tequila and that sounded pretty damn good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Me27 View Post
              It's definitely one of my all time favorites, suposidly they are going to start selling it down here in the next year or two, that will make me extremely happy.
              Year round in michigan[emoji1]

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mount Gay and tonic w/ lime wedge. Simple and delicious.

Comment

Just bought a 6 pack of Two Hearted Ale, and I agree, this is very good. I've been enjoying a lot of Dogfish lately, as we have a Dogfish Head Alehouse near my work. A lot of Raison D'Etre and Namaste.

Comment

About to crack open a Chaucer's Mead from Christmas...

Weird, I wonder why my signature isn't showing up.
                    Last edited by Gemini; December 29, 2016, 08:57 PM.
                    My brother and I decided to be identical twins just to confuse everyone. It's worked out really well so far.

Comment

Received a bottle of Woodford bourbon the other night, which Ive been enjoying.

Comment

Driftwood Blackstone Porter. Absolutely loving this beer. Shame I can only get it during the winter months.

Comment

Another successful test.
                          My brother and I decided to be identical twins just to confuse everyone. It's worked out really well so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                            Another successful test.
                            The bird dog flavored whiskeys are surprisingly okay. Pre-bottled flavored drinks/cocktails/etc. often are way too sweet, and there are very few that I like. The bird dog whiskeys seem to be the exception.

Comment

This threads been quite for a while, but considering it St. Paddys week I figure it is a good time to add to it. I've got a bottle of Redbreast 12 yr I have been enjoying this week and just picked up some Knappogue castle 12 year that I will probably put a good dent in this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X