How to upload pictures onto threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to upload pictures onto threads?

Everyone else seems to have figured it out.... Did a quick search on the forums and nothing came up.... so.....

It says upload from website? Does that mean I need to upload the picture on some sort of photo sharing website first?

If so is there any way around this? Thanks for any help guys!

Originally posted by tailoredbydang View Post
    Everyone else seems to have figured it out.... Did a quick search on the forums and nothing came up.... so.....

It says upload from website? Does that mean I need to upload the picture on some sort of photo sharing website first?

If so is there any way around this? Thanks for any help guys!
    Yes, you must upload a picture to some photo sharing website before posting. You can also use links to pictures posted on Instagram and such. I personally use the Tapatalk app on my phone which allows you to post pictures straight from you photo library.

Comment

Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
      I personally use the Tapatalk app on my phone which allows you to post pictures straight from you photo library.
      F.Y.I. Not quite. When you use Tapatalk to post an image, the image is being uploaded to Tapatalk servers. They become the host, and a reference is used like any other image hosting service. This all happens in the background and it just looks like the image went from the phone to the forum post directly.

Comment

Originally posted by JGL View Post
        F.Y.I. Not quite. When you use Tapatalk to post an image, the image is being uploaded to Tapatalk servers. They become the host, and a reference is used like any other image hosting service. This all happens in the background and it just looks like the image went from the phone to the forum post directly.
        Yes I'm aware, my point was just that you can upload pictures directly from your phone instead of first uploading to a photo sharing site.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, I also got some responses from asking in the Sunday challenge.

Besides tapatalk and the instagram suggestions, others suggested imgur and loading up to styleforum.

imgur was a bit... wild for me, so I went the styleforum route.

And last, if you have your own website you can use that to post images as well.

Comment

Working...
          X