Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragrances for the Bachelor Pad

Hey all,

I've been thinking of buying a reed diffuser to get my dorm smelling nice (and not like gym clothes). Any recommendations on brands or specific fragrances? I'd totally do candles but I'm not allowed to have them. I'm open to other ideas as well, but I'd rather avoid sprays.

Thanks!

If you cant do candles because of a dorm fire policy, try melts. They have copious amounts of scents and no need to light anything. Cheers!

Comment

I use wallflowers from Bath and Body works, they just screw in to a wall plug-in and last for about a month. Buy the smells that you like in bulk because they change up relatively quickly, I believe that the current one in my place is called "Flannel".

Comment

We have a reed diffuser and it doesn't work great. In the bathroom with the door closed, I can smell it when I walk in, but any room bigger than that, the smell disappears.

Comment

Have you looked into using essential oils? You could diffuse them with reeds or buy a diffuser machine. I typically make my own room sprays by just putting some drops of essential oil in a spray bottle with a bit of rubbing alcohol (or vodka) and then some water. I can't imagine going back to store bought sprays. Plus you can control the smells and intensity. Lots of good options for masculine scents. Check out peppermint, lemon, sweet orange, cedarwood, sandalwood, bergamot, teatree, patchouli, black pepper for starters.

Comment

Working...
          X