Gift For SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift For SO

So, what are you guys getting your wives, girlfriends, mistresses, partners, etc.?

So far I've gotten my fiance a Dyson Animal cordless vaccum. Nice gift but I really wanted to get a gift for her, not the house. Fire away.

i got my wife some sorel winter boots, some wool socks, and yaktrax. kind of a winter theme (although we have yet to get much winter yet in the midwest). and also some perfume she wanted. I think i may still grab one more thing but I'm not sure what yet.

Comment

Perfume and a wool camel coat from Lands' End. My wife, her family, and I make Christmas lists, so it's a nice opportunity to get stuff you actually want.

Comment

Hanging air plant terrarium and air plant. Also some things my wife explicitly asked for.

Vacuum cleaner? Errr... you should probably hide that until it is after gift giving time.

Comment

Originally posted by ianmichaelray View Post
          Hanging air plant terrarium and air plant. Also some things my wife explicitly asked for.

Vacuum cleaner? Errr... you should probably hide that until it is after gift giving time.
          i bought one of those terrariums for my sister and it was broken within the hour. Hopefully your wife isn't as clumsy!

Comment

watches are nice

especially if it's the same brand as yours

Comment

I got my girlfriend a Weekender bag from Krochet Kids, since she has been staying over more and we are talking about taking a short trip soon. Also, got her a Fellow Duo coffee maker and a small set of earrings. Two of the things she needs, but won't buy herself and the earrings were an added bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha King View Post
                i bought one of those terrariums for my sister and it was broken within the hour. Hopefully your wife isn't as clumsy!
                I probably should get another one just in case.

Comment

I got my wife a bracelet & necklace from https://www.spiffingjewelry.com - the bracelet with the coordinates & date that we met, and the necklace with the coordinates where we were married.
                  Follow me on Instagram! @wilkstime

Comment

My GF wanted a Fitbit so she could compete with the rest of her family in the activity dept. They are all excited to start challenging each other to see who can do the most steps.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                      My GF wanted a Fitbit so she could compete with the rest of her family in the activity dept. They are all excited to start challenging each other to see who can do the most steps.
                      Prepare yourself to watch her run in circles to stay competitive.

I got my wife an unlined linen jacket, compressible down jacket (for disneyland trips), and a Winter Soldier commission from an artist we like.

Comment

Originally posted by Dun View Post
                        Prepare yourself to watch her run in circles to stay competitive.

I got my wife an unlined linen jacket, compressible down jacket (for disneyland trips), and a Winter Soldier commission from an artist we like.
                        Haha yes. So many times we will be getting ready for bed and she will hop up to get laps in.

Comment

Christian Louboutin lipstick
                          helmut lang sweater
                          white + warren cashmere winter hat
                          Henri Bendel Candle
                          BCBG Maxazria top
                          went a little over board but got deals on most of it :x

Comment

[MENTION=14744]Dun[/MENTION], thanks for the heads up. I've already seen the sister running in place to get the count up. So I have no doubt my highly competitive GF will be doing much of the same.

Comment

Just came to me and ordered: stainless steel business card holder.

Comment

Working...
                              X