Dappered.com Mobile Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dappered.com Mobile Feedback

Gents – Wondering if you have any opinions on Dappered.com's mobile site. We've been discussing mobile lately and wondering what we should do next: An app that just streamlines the reading experience a bit? An app that does something entirely new? An app with a suited-up bird flying between racks of clothing, flapping its way towards the sale section? No app at all?

One thing we discovered was that not everybody realized they could add a Dappered icon to their home screen with a few clicks, so we're now prompting readers with a tiny FYI message. It's pretty slick and went live Sunday.

Any opinions or ideas? We appreciate the feedback.

If main site comments came back and were integrated into the app, I would probably use it. But since there's at most 3 main site posts a day, and those posts find their way into my Facebook news feed, I just click through from there on my phone. I wouldn't want to take up home screen space on my phone for a dedicated Dappered app. I get to Threads through Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
      If main site comments came back and were integrated into the app, I would probably use it. But since there's at most 3 main site posts a day, and those posts find their way into my Facebook news feed, I just click through from there on my phone. I wouldn't want to take up home screen space on my phone for a dedicated Dappered app. I get to Threads through Tapatalk.
      My thoughts exactly.

Comment

I want to expound upon this a bit: I check the main site like twice a day since posts are so infrequent. My home screen only has apps that I use frequently throughout the day, so I wouldn't really need the convenience of a Dappered app unless there were a desire to check in frequently. If comments were back, I would check in to look frequently. Also, Dappered doesn't post on the weekends, which is the time I am most often away from a desktop and on my phone. I'm not saying you guys should post on the weekends, just that the time frame I would use the app the most is also the time frame that Dappered doesn't post any new content.

Comment

I use TapaTalk for picture posting and at the airport and that is all. Most of my Dappered experience is through a computer at work or home.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
            Most of my Dappered experience is through a computer at work or home.
            I'm not saying you guys should post on the weekends, just that the time frame I would use the app the most is also the time frame that Dappered doesn't post any new content.
            This is good stuff to know! Thanks, guys.

Comment

Working...
            X