Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pictures don't show up when I'm logged in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pictures don't show up when I'm logged in?

On both my phone and my computer, when I'm not logged in, pictures show up just fine in the forums.

However, when I'm logged in, it only shows the links to imgr or whatever.

Does this happen for anyone else? I can't seem to find anything in the settings about it.

Happens to me, too. I don't have a solution. Thanks for posting.

Comment

there is a little button in your user settings, somewhere in there, to not-show the images in threads, and show links instead.

Comment

I have a different picture issue. For some users, I believe JBarwick is one, my phone browser (android) wants to download the image, not open it up in the browser. And when I try to open the picture that I downloaded, it can't.

Comment

[MENTION=12001]evanparker[/MENTION] thanks! found it!
          [MENTION=9736]C.Dubs[/MENTION] under my settings/ my account/ general settings.

and then under thread display options/ visible post elements

make sure the "show images (including attached images and images in [IMG]code)" is checked.

Comment

thanks for pulling out the where-it-is info. that's quite helpful.

i thought it was an odd option to have ticked as ON at sign-up myself. i guess it's to protect people from people posting inappropriate pictures? but it just seems like it's not very helpful.

que sera sera...

Comment

Originally posted by tailoredbydang View Post
              [MENTION=12001]evanparker[/MENTION] thanks! found it!
              [MENTION=9736]C.Dubs[/MENTION] under my settings/ my account/ general settings.

and then under thread display options/ visible post elements

make sure the "show images (including attached images and images in [IMG]code)" is checked.
              Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X