This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of getting comments back?

I liked the comments section on the articles, and I'm sad to see it go. Any chance we could get it back?

I f.e. wanted to comment on today's long distance article... mention the fact you can order food online for delivery for your S.O... play an online two person game like battle-ship... have a Skype date with wine.. order flowers to be delivered. All experiences I've tried.

This is just one example!

Cheers, guys!

Originally posted by charlie123 View Post
    I liked the comments section on the articles, and I'm sad to see it go. Any chance we could get it back?

I f.e. wanted to comment on today's long distance article... mention the fact you can order food online for delivery for your S.O... play an online two person game like battle-ship... have a Skype date with wine.. order flowers to be delivered. All experiences I've tried.

This is just one example!

Cheers, guys!
    Agreed. I might give them a test run to see if the trolls disappeared as they do add something to the experience. If the traffic stayed up though, he may have little reason to bring them back though.

Comment

One issue with the trolls, though, is that people hack into genuine accounts and use those to troll. Therefore, unless Dappered decides to significantly up its security, there is no way to ensure trolls won't restart their efforts.
      Size Guide: 38R Suiting, 29" waist, 30" inseam, 37" chest, 32" sleeve, 15.5" neck

Comment

I'd love to see the comments section return, that was such a great part of Dappered. I don't find myself on the site as much anymore since the comments have gone away. That's no knock on the content of the articles keep in mind.

Comment

Yup, same! I just don't like going on the site as much if I can't discuss the articles... And it's much too much work to start a whole thread on every article... Or to think to even check Dappered Threads

Comment

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/im...9690467739.png

Comment

Backed.

Comment

We have all said it in the past. It's not gonna happen.

Comment

Man, this discussion just won't die. We've said it before, and I'll say it again: The mods here at the Threads, outside of the Best of Threads posts, have basically no input on what happens on the main site. Comments have been gone for a while, so there's no reason to think anything we say here will bring them back.

Comment

Working...
                  X