Going ballistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going ballistic

For the longer business trips (4-5 days), I'll load up the regular roller board carry-on. But I'd like something smaller/ easier to stow for the 1-2 day trips that don't require much more than a shirt, a suit and/ or sport coat. A trifold garment bag would work best, since those run about 22"x13"x8", legal for carry-on (and they're getting more and more strict about the dimensions every day...)

There are lots of affordable options if you go with the basic boring black ballistic nylon. I'd like something with a bit more character, and hopefully more durable than that. Something canvas like this:

Or even a convertible duffel bag like this (this one is 24", just a touch too long)

But there aren't that many options out there, and they're surprisingly expensive. I was hoping for something in the $150 - $200 range, not $400.

What is everyone else using for their trips?

I like to just wear like 4 or 5 layers onto the plane and have my toothbrush in my pocket. Does the trick every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Leija View Post
      I like to just wear like 4 or 5 layers onto the plane and have my toothbrush in my pocket. Does the trick every time.
      Now that's funny :-) But where do I put my shoe trees!

Comment

Working...
      X