Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what happened to Bruschetta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what happened to Bruschetta?

I havent seen him around these parts in some time and was wondering if anyone has heard from him. I hope he has been ok.

There was a thread a while ago where some folks were accusing the mods of over policing the forum and, unfortunately, he was kind of in the crosshairs. My observation was that he really stepped back after that and I haven't really seen him post on here. I'm just speculating that might be the reason, but I honestly don't know. He might just be busy. It's unfortunate that he hasn't been around though, I thought he had a great sense of humor.

Comment

I loved Bruschetta. Hope he didn't let the members affect his decision to post here.

Another person I've been curious about is YoyoRobbo. Where has cologne guy gone?

Comment

Seems like a lot of the mods took a step back to see how it goes.

Comment

Could have used them recently. I think they did a great job of keeping things on an even keel here. I find myself needing a break from certain discussions...

Comment

At the end of the day, this forum is still the most civil of all the forums I've seen.
            http://www.simplifiedmen.com

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkie_415 View Post
              Could have used them recently. I think they did a great job of keeping things on an even keel here. I find myself needing a break from certain discussions...
              I can't speak for anyone else, but I haven't intentionally diminished my participation or moderation activity. However, my ability to pay close attention necessarily waxes and wanes with my overall workload, which can get a little gnarly from time to time. If there's anything that you (or anyone) think needs moderator attention and isn't getting it, report it. You can also PM any moderator, but reporting a post or thread is the best way to make sure it comes to all of our attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarkie_415 View Post
                Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                I can't speak for anyone else, but I haven't intentionally diminished my participation or moderation activity. However, my ability to pay close attention necessarily waxes and wanes with my overall workload, which can get a little gnarly from time to time. If there's anything that you (or anyone) think needs moderator attention and isn't getting it, report it. You can also PM any moderator, but reporting a post or thread is the best way to make sure it comes to all of our attention.
                I'm in a similar spot to [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION]. My workload has been unusually rough over the past month, so I've barely checked in more than once a day.

Comment

Just to clear the air, a troll that hailed from wales stirred things up a bit, but by all accounts it was swiftly dealt with. The report function wasn't working from my mobile device but someone else was able to jump on it. Keep up the good work guys. I only meant that many hands make light work.

Comment

Working...
                  X