• Show
Clear All

• Hodinkee
    The Grey Nato
    Inside Skunkworks
    Catholic Bytes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Did you know Steve McNair was killed/dead? I didn't. Looks like Sports Illustrated is doing an investigation in to this death. Check out Steve McNair: Fall of a Titan.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocDave View Post
        Did you know Steve McNair was killed/dead? I didn't. Looks like Sports Illustrated is doing an investigation in to this death. Check out Steve McNair: Fall of a Titan.
        He was big for the Tennessee Titans. I know where his house was and it was a sad story.

Comment

• I have went down the rabbit hole of Pushkin Industries podcasts. It is the Malcolm Gladwell company and 2 recent ones are The Happiness Lab and Cautionary Tales. The Happiness Lab is alright and looks at what really drives happiness. I give it a listen as it is somewhat mindless and when I know my mind will wander. Cautionary Tales is really new and seems interesting. The most recent one was about an oil tanker that could have done any number of things to save not hitting some rocks but indeed hit rocks and spilled oil all over.

I am back to having waay more podcasts than time as I have added to my list and also some shows are back from a quick break.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
            I am back to having waay more podcasts than time as I have added to my list and also some shows are back from a quick break.
            This ^ is my issue. I keep finding more and more shows to listen to. I have already cut my reading back to next to nothing. More podcasts just complicates the mix.

Comment

Working...
            X