X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hardcore History out today

Comment

• Originally posted by joekloo View Post
      Hey Carlitos - you might also like Listen In Podcasts - he interviews songwriters about lyrics. Really well produced. Joe
      Thanks. And wow there are a lot of them! I liked the one on Fixx - Red Skies at Night.

On the fashion note, there is a new George Hahn podcast out now. He hasn't been updating his podcast much in recent years. It's part one of a two-part interview he did with someone from NPR.

Comment

• I've been working my way through some of the archives of the BBC's In Our Time podcast - really well-done panel-style discussions of various historical, scientific, literary, musical, etc. topics.
        “There are moments, Jeeves, when one asks oneself, 'Do trousers matter?'"
        "The mood will pass, sir.”

Comment

• I am a huge fan of The Cine-Files podcast with Steve Morris and John Rocha. Great breakdowns of films that are at least 10 years old. Definitely recommended.

Comment

• There haven't been any good podcast episodes lately. Most are just run of the mill and I have went back and listened to older interviews that are sometimes mentioned. Also since my podcast list is piling up, I have a lower burden to skip an episode if I don't really care for the topic but like the podcaster.

Comment

• I think I have reached peak podcast. I cannot listen to any more. In fact that ones that I do have on my list I can't get to.

Also, I'm finding the quality to be hit and miss now. Everyone and their brother seems to be putting out a podcast now. But separating the wheat from the chaff takes time and patience. Something I'm quickly running out of!

Comment

• Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                I think I have reached peak podcast. I cannot listen to any more. In fact that ones that I do have on my list I can't get to.

Also, I'm finding the quality to be hit and miss now. Everyone and their brother seems to be putting out a podcast now. But separating the wheat from the chaff takes time and patience. Something I'm quickly running out of!
                Same. I am now only taking book and podcast recommendations from trusting sources.

Comment

• I saw the post on dappered.com and thought I'd add a couple of new ones that I really like.

American Scandal did a series on the Exxon Valdez spill.
                  "Behind the Bastards" is a look at infamous characters in history and modern times. There is a comedian on each episode; I found the second KKK episode to be completely hilarious, which seems counter intuitive.
                  "The Dream" takes an inside look at pyramid schemes aka "multi-level marketing" - from the history to today's big MLM companies.

Comment

• So I started listening to the Conan O'Brien podcast and it is worth a listen. The ad breaks are meh but everything else is pretty funny. I have found myself laughing out loud while running.

I did not watch his show much but the podcast has reeled me in.

Comment

• I've really been enjoying NPR's "White Lies"

Comment

• Trust the trail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Man In The Window is freaking the crap outta me!

Comment

• I'm a fan of 4x4 Earth because I like off-roading, camping and hiking. I have a Hoda Rincon that I upgraded with some atv accessories. I use this small machine for exploring the trails. Other podcasts that I like listening to are Giant Beastcast, Adulting and Safe for Work.

Comment

• I am in need of more podcasts as my runs are getting longer. A month or two ago I was worried I would never get around to everything and here I am with an empty playlist.

Comment

• Business Wars. Man I love this podcast. I've been going through the back catalogue and getting sucked in to war after war. Most recently I binged Nintento vs. Sony.

Comment

Working...
                                X