Movember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movember

Hey guys. Just a reminder that while you're all growing out your Movember mustaches, make sure to give yourself a check in the crotchal region. Testicular cancer is the most common form of cancer in men ages 15-35, but it's also got a near 100% survival rate if caught early.

That said, is anyone going to facial hair route this month? I'm growing out my beard, but to be completely transparent, that's mostly because the lady friend likes the beard.

Originally posted by Officer Rex Bishop View Post
    I'm growing out my beard, but to be completely transparent, that's mostly because the lady friend likes the beard.
    Aka the flavor saver [emoji106]

Comment

Got a two week head start, not looking back!

Comment

I would like to participate...but when I don't shave, I look like a sad alcoholic. Not a grown man with a full face of hair.

Comment

I started growing mine in mid-Oct because my wife likes it and I felt like doing it again, (shaved it off when my baby was born back in March). I will probably keep it all winter, (trimmed very short).

Comment

Started Oct 31st at 11:59 PM. Haven't looked back.

Comment

I'm enjoying shaving with my new badger brush, shave soap, Parker shavette, and Schick Injector too much to participate in this nonsense.
              Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                I'm enjoying shaving with my new badger brush, shave soap, Parker shavette, and Schick Injector too much to participate in this nonsense.
                I'm going handlebar and goatee (huge mistake to shave a couple months ago), so I still get the fun/benefit of wet shaving the sides.

Comment

I started in mid October as well, currently don't have a manager at work until they hire a new one so game on!

Comment

I missed this thread until [MENTION=2555]tdig[/MENTION]'s article on the main page today! I shaved on Oct 31st and have a pretty sexy (read: disgusting and awful and my wife hates it) beard-like-thing going on. I let the whole deal grow out for awhile before I go down to just the 'stache. Hulk Hogan fu-manchu all the way.
                    "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I've grown my beard back, but it's really just a seasonal thing for me.

Comment

[MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION] ain't Shomas without his face-sweater.
                        "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Working...
                        X