Main site comments down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main site comments down?

Seems that both of today's posts have the comments closed, however Friday's post still has functioning comments. Thoughts?

Just noticed too, censorship?
    Recent influx of trolls?
    Technical glitch?

Hopefully a higher up can fill us in.

Comment

I think I finally pushed Joe too far with the Double Monk comments...
      My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

I think it has to be the recent influx of trolls. Which is really too bad - I really enjoy the comments. It was unnaturally civil for a comments section on the internet.

Comment

Yeah I noticed that too.

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
            I think I finally pushed Joe too far with the Double Monk comments...
            Ben

Comment

Since I can't post in the comments in the article: is the Bonobos website terrible for anyone else? Granted, my work computer isn't a sterling example of internet compatibility, but the page loads blank in both IE and Chrome. Then I pulled it up on my iPhone, and while it actually did load more than a blank screen, the images/text cut in and out as I scroll and navigate. I just wanted to see if they carried OSB beefrolls

Edit: Nevermind, looks like Safari works ok on iPhone. And as far as i can tell, they don't carry them.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                Last edited by diversification; October 27, 2014, 04:45 PM.
                My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

I hope the no comments situation isn't the new normal. The comments are a main attraction for me.

Comment

[MENTION=2659]Deke[/MENTION] I like the new Bonobos design, and I rarely can say that. I found it nicely laid out AND user-friendly (OK, maybe friendly to just THIS user).

Comment

Spare the rod, spoil the child. Joe leads with a firm but fair hand.

Comment

What happened?

Comment

Oh good, glad it's not just me and I haven't been perma-banned or something!

Comment

I thought that, too, which led to a moment of self questioning: "I'm not a troll. Do people think I'm a troll? Am I a troll who just doesn't know it?"

Originally posted by Officer Rex Bishop View Post
                            Oh good, glad it's not just me and I haven't been perma-banned or something!

Comment

Dappered's comments section has been targeted by a high number of truly unpleasant people over the past few weeks. A group of people have been leaving highly offensive comments after every article. The comments include insults, personal attacks, and other overwhelmingly negative statements. This group of men paid special attention to the articles written by Beth and Amber.

Dappered's staff can moderate this behavior to some degree, but it isn't a pleasant job. It's both disturbing and depressing to see this side of people.

Comment

Working...
                              X