X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New P90X - The Vicious/Yoyo/Jake101? 90 day challenge New Viq

New P90X - The Vicious/Yoyo 90 day challenge

COPIED FROM LAST POST:

Spawning off a conversation in another thread where Yoyorobbo said he went 90 days with only making a $3 purchase, my goal is to make it 90 days without spending a dime on clothing/shoes/etc purchases. This will be tough for me but I think I can handle it. For anyone else that wants to join in - There are no loopholes. Previous purchases or preorders don't count but there are no more (sartorial related) purchases of any kind from this moment on that would require me to pay for it in any way, shape or form. Can't use a credit card or paypal. Can't sell something on Ebay and then use that money to buy another whatever. Can't justify it by saying I 'needed' it.

90 Days from today is : Nov 23rd - so figure, Thanksgiving?

I think 90 days from today is actually December 7. (Says the lawyer with the scheduling wheel ever at hand.)

Count me in.
    Ben

Comment

Haha counting and stuff ain't my strong suit. Derrrhh

Comment

You guys should call this #NoDap

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

How about tailoring of previous, unworn purchases?

Comment

I am in but I will allow myself $20 per month for thrifting as I need to keep the treasure hunter sated.

Comment

Just to be fair - I'm worthless as a moderator - I just figured I'd post it because there was talk yesterday of doing it. So in reality if you want to tailor previous purchases that's your business. Im in it for no spend. Period.

Comment

I'm in! My birthday is in November (I never buy anything for myself) and Black Friday could be issues but with a Paris trip planned for January, I will just save up.

Plus it is tough for me to buy anything for myself. I have this imaginary picture in my head of taking food out of my wife's mouth for me...makes me laugh.

Comment

I'm in. The wardrobe is in pretty good shape heading into fall, and I need an excuse to save up for some bigger purchases.

Comment

oh boy - this one includes black friday! who's gonna cave?

Comment

I'm in for a 90 day challenge, but mine will likely have to start in a month or so.

I only need one item (dress shirts), but am waiting until Kamakura reopens their online shop to get them.

I'll also replace the Macneil's I have listed if they ever sell. Otherwise, I'm good to go for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
                          oh boy - this one includes black friday! who's gonna cave?
                          Yeah black Friday is gonna be hard. Maybe we can each win a give away day to help hold us over...

Comment

I'm in. I don't foresee any purchases besides underwear. I'm slowly trying to replace my boxers with boxer-briefs.

Comment

Can't argue with that. Gotta support the boys.

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                              I'm in. I don't foresee any purchases besides underwear. I'm slowly trying to replace my boxers with boxer-briefs.

Comment

Working...
                              X