Dappered Fantasy Football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dappered Fantasy Football?

Personally, I love fantasy football. I am usually pretty bad at it, but that doesn't stop me from over analyzing my roster daily during the season. Anyone else love them some fantasy football? Anyone interested in joining a friendly league among fellow dappereders?

I would play. not that good either so I only play free leagues. I would be up for a dappered league.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
      I would play. not that good either so I only play free leagues. I would be up for a dappered league.
      I was just thinking some friendly trash talking and fun. Nothing too serious as long as people set their lineup every week.

Comment

Sounds fun.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

I tried for 2 years to get a pool going here! UGH! I was only doing a "pick the team to win" type pool though. Hope you have better luck with your plans then I did.

Comment

I'm interested

Comment

i'm in, too!

Comment

I would be in as well!

Comment

Let me know if you guys need another. I've got another league I'm in, but would be happy to have another team if you need me to even out the league.

Comment

Seems like there is some interest. This could be fun. Maybe we could think of some "punishment" or "reward" for the winner and loser

Comment

Count me in as well.

Comment

I think I'm already maxed out on fantasy leagues (played in 4 last year), but if a thread of fantasy football talk is created, I'll probably be a contributor.

Comment

Originally posted by Deke View Post
                            I think I'm already maxed out on fantasy leagues (played in 4 last year), but if a thread of fantasy football talk is created, I'll probably be a contributor.
                            Same. To add another team, I'd need there to be some cash involved (I know, very undappered of me).

Comment

I'm game. How are we going to manage this, i.e. are we going to ESPN's system?

Regards,
                              Vic
                              "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life." - Jean-Luc Picard

Comment

Working...
                              X