No announcement yet.

Dappered Fantasy Football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will defer on this one. I can see how a top tier te can really give an edge in a deep league though. One bad injury at that spot and you are done for the year if you drafted high.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
      I will defer on this one. I can see how a top tier te can really give an edge in a deep league though. One bad injury at that spot and you are done for the year if you drafted high.
      Good point. I'm cool with a flex position.

Comment

drop the te. will we lose a bench spot, too?

Comment

Same amount of starters and roster spots, you can just start a wr instead of a te

Comment

[MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION], you can count me out. I am probably in too many leagues already, give someone else a chance..

Comment

The league manager can control the roster size. I figure as long as everyone is the same it wouldn't matter what the positions were. We could even keep the TE and drop an RB and WR. That would make it one RB WR TE and a flex. I doubt people would want to do that but I don't see an issue. You won't be scoring 100 points every week but neither will anyone else. Just looking to get some more opinions here on the best way to include all that want to play.

Comment

Well with out [MENTION=4193]sabrown[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9339]geauxtigers[/MENTION] that makes 12.

Let's lock it up at 12

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                  Well with out [MENTION=4193]sabrown[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9339]geauxtigers[/MENTION] that makes 12.

Let's lock it up at 12
                  [MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION], like I mentioned earlier...fine by me. If something changes and you realize you another, just let me know. I guess in that way you could consider me a "flex" player for the league, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by sabrown View Post
                    [MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION], like I mentioned earlier...fine by me. If something changes and you realize you another, just let me know. I guess in that way you could consider me a "flex" player for the league, haha.
                    You got it

Comment

Lock it in at 12 then. Once we get the league created we can discuss some of these details. Standard scoring would be ideal. How are we determining draft order?

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                        Lock it in at 12 then. Once we get the league created we can discuss some of these details. Standard scoring would be ideal. How are we determining draft order?
                        We will figure all of that out soon enough. I will create the league today sometime.

Comment

[MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] [MENTION=9168]Vanquish[/MENTION] [MENTION=12426]Young Florida Lawyer[/MENTION] [MENTION=11701]BigDeal[/MENTION] [MENTION=11353]tfs[/MENTION] [MENTION=11486]Pudgelife[/MENTION] [MENTION=8358]Vic[/MENTION] [MENTION=11797]devastitis[/MENTION] [MENTION=3820]Manceptional[/MENTION] [MENTION=11521]Lemmy127[/MENTION] [MENTION=3451]davidw25[/MENTION] [MENTION=2555]tdig[/MENTION]

Would you guys mind PMing me your email address for the league invite?

Comment

done.

Comment

Standard scoring and roster positions would probably be best. Also, random draft order would probably be the most fair way to select it. Unless you wanted to do it based on Dappered Seniority...

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                                Standard scoring and roster positions would probably be best. Also, random draft order would probably be the most fair way to select it. Unless you wanted to do it based on Dappered Seniority...
                                What is dappered seniority? Random would be best IMO. I'll set up a survey soon to determine the best time to draft.

If you haven't yet please PM your email

Comment

Working...
                                X