No announcement yet.

Dappered Fantasy Football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer ESPN, but am fine with Yahoo, etc.. It would be great to start a big dynasty/keeper league if we had enough interest. I also like an auction draft. I am still game for any type of league/settings though..

Comment

I'm in if you have a space available.

Comment

In if there is space.

Comment

It really doesn't matter what site we use to me. If there is a strong preference either way that is fine.

Comment

I prefer a standard draft since I don't know if I will commit to a live draft time. Never done a keeper league. Maybe we do a standard and see who is really in and who isn't before doing a keeper. I don't care what site

Comment

I'm game.

Comment

I prefer the live draft, but people can always just set their autopick list if it's hard to commit to a time. a standard league is a good idea the first time out. in my online experience, half or more of the participants drop out a few weeks in.

Comment

Count me in if you need another!

Comment

[MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION] want to set up the league and lets get registration started?

Comment

I'll try to find some time today to get it started.

Comment

[MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION],

Thanks for doing this. What site/system will you be using?

Regards,
                        Vic
                        "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life." - Jean-Luc Picard

Comment

[MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION]: can you put up a list of people invited or will this be first come first served?

Comment

if we get over 10 people I will definitely have to make time for the draft. waiver wires can be brutal with more than that.

Comment

I was thinking ESPN for the site to host the league, simply because that is the one I have used in the past. Unless someone has strong objections I will set it up on ESPN.

It looks like the following are interested in being in the league. If you are no longer interested PM me.
                              [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] [MENTION=9168]Vanquish[/MENTION] [MENTION=12426]Young Florida Lawyer[/MENTION] [MENTION=6439]JGL[/MENTION] [MENTION=11701]BigDeal[/MENTION] [MENTION=11353]tfs[/MENTION] [MENTION=9339]geauxtigers[/MENTION] [MENTION=4193]sabrown[/MENTION] [MENTION=11486]Pudgelife[/MENTION] [MENTION=8358]Vic[/MENTION] [MENTION=11797]devastitis[/MENTION] [MENTION=3820]Manceptional[/MENTION] [MENTION=11521]Lemmy127[/MENTION] [MENTION=3451]davidw25[/MENTION]

If everyone plays that makes 14 people. I have done a league with 14 people before but I don't think it is as fun as say 10 or 12. The waiver wire really gets to be slim pickings with 14 teams. Maybe we could get a few more people interested and do two leagues. Otherwise I am okay with doing 14 considering no money will be just for fun and bragging rights.

I will set this up soon, but it may not be today. (I am moving tomorrow.) Getting this taken care of this week will not be a problem.

Comment

I would do two teams if it kept the league down to 8 or 10 teams. Does ESPN have a decent mobile app for setting lineups? Work blocks the website. If not, no big deal I can do it on my lunch break. Thank you Mcdonalds wifi.

Comment

Working...
                                X