Dappered Fantasy Football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    I thought it must feel bad to be a Packers fan.... until I saw the Colts play. Yeesh.
    lol Well said. Packers/Seahawks game was incredible.....well the second half was anyway.

Last one gentlemen, Seahawks/Patriots....I'm going Seahawks for a repeat!

Comment

Hawks

Comment

I'm pulling for the Pats. I love Seattle as a city and I like Russell Wilson as a QB but for some irrational reason I really dislike the Seahawks as a team. Maybe it's the butt-ugly Nike uniform. Plus the same team winning twice in a row just strikes me as boring.
        Ben

Comment

Brady winning again is boring to me. And he is a little crybaby so I don't go for them if I can help it.

Comment

Football fans accusing players they don't like of being crybabies is pretty much the pinnacle of boring to me. In any case, of all the emotional expressions exhibited by grown-ass men playing a child's game professionally, I'll take a few tears here and there over the more common screaming, raging, violence, chest-thumping, etc., any day of the week.

Plus Wilson was the only one crying this weekend, as far as I can tell.
            Ben

Comment

I didn't mean the actual crying. He has had some little temper tantrums on the sidelines. I am with you, I will take the tears of an emotional let down over someone smacking around watercoolers and stuff. but hey, way to take a football conversation on the personal side.
              Last edited by idvsego; January 19, 2015, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Football fans accusing players they don't like of being crybabies is pretty much the pinnacle of boring to me.
                Maybe I'm just blessed to have other things in my life worth living for and enjoying, but I cannot understand their petty whining and immature insults back and forth at each other over people they will never having meaningful interactions with and that live a life they cannot even begin to imagine. I'm not big on the NFL anymore but I've been following the playoffs closely. Would like to see Patriots win just because the Spygate truthers annoy the heck out of me. I'm more of an NBA guy.

Comment

Maybe it's the butt-ugly Nike uniform.
                  The Seahawks have the best uniform in the history of the NFL currently.

Comment

Working...
                  X