No announcement yet.

Dappered Fantasy Football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say Colts and Cowboys. Bengals and lions always come up short.

Comment

aw man I just stumbled across this thread. If you guys are playing next year I would love to join in!
      Size Guide: 38R Suiting, 29" waist, 30" inseam, 37" chest, 32" sleeve, 15.5" neck

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
        I say Colts and Cowboys. Bengals and lions always come up short.
        called it. too bad I didnt bet it.

Comment

This weekend we have:

Patriots/Ravens
          Broncos/Colts
          Seahawks/Panthers
          Packers/Cowboys

- Patriots over Ravens
          - Broncos over Colts
          - Seahawks over Panthers
          - Now this last game is the hard one. I really don't know who to pick. I'm a fan of both teams and they are having a great season. This is going to be one of the "must watch" games of the playoffs.

Comment

Pats
            Colts
            Hawks
            Pack

Pack/Cowboys will be good game. So will broncos and Colts. Luck hasnt seemed intimidated by facing the guy he replaced though.

Comment

I think they're all great matchups, and will be a lot of fun to watch. I feel like the winner of the Steelers/Ravens game was going to make a run, and don't think it's a lock for the Pats to beat the Ravens. I still think the playoffs goes through the Seahawks, and the NFC championship matchup will be the Seahawks and Packers.

Panthers impressed me the least, and should have just straight up shut out the Cards. If they make mistakes against the Hawks like they did against the Cards, it'll be a blowout. Cowboys, as everyone knows, won by a thread, and I think the Lions more collapsed than the Cowboys won. Pats are amazing with adjustments and game plans, and expect them to win, but it won't be easy. Manning hasn't been the same for the last weeks of the season, but Andrew Luck hasn't been great either. Difference is, Broncos have a good defense and a very good running game. I think Broncos will win this one.

Pats
              Broncos
              Seahawks
              Packers

No upsets for me, except possibly the Pats.

Comment

Seahawks are on fire! Are the Panthers just out of their league or are we watching a Super Bowl team? Or both? The next round game will be electric.

Comment

Panthers played a pretty good game considering the competition.

Comment

Good games. I am ready for Colts v broncos

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                      Good games. I am ready for Colts v broncos
                      Did not see that outcome coming.

Sunday 18th

Patriots/Colts
                      Seahawks/Packers

My default answer would be Patriots but the Colts played a stellar game. I'm still going with the Patriots though.
                      Seahawks and Packers is the second most anticipated game of the playoffs. I'm leaning Seahawks on this one.

Comment

Here is where my 100% streak ends. I say...

Colts
                        Pack

Comment

ESPN reports that Peyton Manning played the last month with a torn quad muscle. Probably would have saved some people money if that had been known before the game.

Comment

He told me that last time we Skyped. Forgot to mention it, sorry.

Comment

Told you, crash and burn, big flames. I feel like the 07 Pats

Comment

I thought it must feel bad to be a Packers fan.... until I saw the Colts play. Yeesh.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X