X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough week. Lost my first game. Bengals D let me down big time

Comment

Originally posted by Manceptional View Post
      28 points from your flex probably helped.
      SHHHHHHH. but yeah.

Comment

So I had what I would call a strong showing on thursday.

Anyone think I can actually win?

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
          So I had what I would call a strong showing on thursday.

Anyone think I can actually win?
          yeah dude. I don't think my last minute pickup of cadet is gonna help. I'm toast.

Comment

Originally posted by tfs View Post
            yeah dude. I don't think my last minute pickup of cadet is gonna help. I'm toast.
            Idk buddy, my boys have done a great job sucking all year.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
              Idk buddy, my boys have done a great job sucking all year.
              I think we can agree we both have no business managing fantasy football teams.

Comment

Soooo Any one want Calvin Johnson? Looking for 2 RBs...

Comment

Unfortunate news for whoever has RGIII on their roster.

Comment

There are some decent waiver pickups at least.

Comment

I had my biggest week when it didn't matter. Close running for the last playoff spot. That was a little fun. Good luck to the champion players this weekend.

Comment

Wow 49ers....shameful.

Comment

I'm confused. Is it over?

Comment

yeah, our season was one game shorter for some reason. Team Wallace took the crown with a 2011 Giants-esque playoff run. Worst regular season record of all playoff teams but a couple of big games at the end where it matters. There was a discussion and I cant remember what the logic was. Considering all of the interest early on, I was surprised at how many people checked out half way through.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                              yeah, our season was one game shorter for some reason. Team Wallace took the crown with a 2011 Giants-esque playoff run. Worst regular season record of all playoff teams but a couple of big games at the end where it matters. There was a discussion and I cant remember what the logic was. Considering all of the interest early on, I was surprised at how many people checked out half way through.
                              Not that I played (I have two leagues already), but I've found that if a league doesn't have a material $$$ buyin, then people check out around the halfway or 3/4ths mark if they don't have a great shot at making the playoffs... which is an issue since that makes it a crapshoot late season on who is playing contenders (who are still trying) and who is playing dropouts (who aren't setting their lineup).

Comment

Bengals vs. Colts and Cowboys vs. Lions today gentleman. Any predictions?

Colts/Bengals will be close but Colts should take the win. Cowboys all the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X