I made a small web app that lets you evaluate your wardrobe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a small web app that lets you evaluate your wardrobe

Its a small app that helps you determine what parts of your wardrobe are in most need of improvement. You can also request or create outfits for others and review clothing items.

If you think it might be useful go check it out, its called: www.vounter.com

//(I'm looking for early testers too)

How does this it work? Do I have to sign up to find out?
    Using Tapatalk

Comment

No need to sign up!

Originally posted by momster View Post
      How does this it work? Do I have to sign up to find out?

You can browse and shop freely without having to sign up. But if you want to evaluate your wardrobe or request outfits from other users you'll need an account.

Your wardrobe has 'score card' with various parameters. When you add clothing items to your wardrobe (by uploading them or browsing and marking items as 'owned') the score and parameters gets updated. It lets you evaluate the versatility, longevity, design and quality of the items you own. It also lets you know whether your wardrobe is appropriate for various dress codes (formal, casual, etc) and body type (big, small, etc). You can also review specific areas of your wardrobe like footwear, tops, bottoms, etc.

Other cool features include
      Smart Shopping: Each clothing item contains a styling guide that helps you make smart decisions when shopping for clothes. You can also filter items by brand, price, color, etc.
      Request Outfits: Request a look for a special occasion or a specific clothing item. Other users can create outfits for you.

Currently the option to review clothing items and looks is reserved for selected users (to maintain quality control). If you're interested and want to help others, shoot me a msg and I'll give you access to the feature.

(Sorry for the long post)
      Last edited by neveut; July 2, 2014, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. It sounds interesting. Unfortunately I don't use Facebook so I can't sign up to try it out.
        Using Tapatalk

Comment

No problem! ...Another thing you can sign up with your email too. Facebook login is optional. (I don't use FB either)

Comment

Originally posted by neveut View Post
            No problem! ...Another thing you can sign up with your email too. Facebook login is optional. (I don't use FB either)
            Ah. I didn't notice. I'll check it out then. [emoji1]
            Using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X