X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julio P.
    replied
    Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    Please don't. If I wanted a pissing contest of who can get the most likes, I'd go to Crackbook or Instadoodle.
    Dappered is remarkably free of this and it would be nice to keep it that way.
    Yeah, I don't see what purpose this would serve. Stroke egos?

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
    Also like the idea of a "like" or "thumbs up" idea; particularly when it comes to WIWT and other posts.
    Please don't. If I wanted a pissing contest of who can get the most likes, I'd go to Crackbook or Instadoodle.
    Dappered is remarkably free of this and it would be nice to keep it that way.

Leave a comment:

• idvsego
    replied
    Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
    Also like the idea of a "like" or "thumbs up" idea; particularly when it comes to WIWT and other posts.
    I would love to see this added as well. I cant see where the tapatalk button actually does anything.

Leave a comment:

• AngusM
    replied
    There's a thumbs up option in Tapatalk, fwiw. Not sure it actually shows up, though.

Leave a comment:

• thecharlesg
    replied
    Okay, I found the signature thing. This post is basically a test to see how it shows up. BTW, thanks for that. [MENTION=2622]hornsup84[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• hornsup84
    replied
    There is a signature option, just hard to find. If you go to "settings" up top, there's an "edit signature" on the left side under "my profile".

Leave a comment:

• thecharlesg
    started a topic Suggestions for forum

Suggestions for forum

I don't know if anyone looks here, but I thought putting it in the clothing forum would be off topic. There a couple things I would like to see on this site. I don't know who to send suggestions to. There's probably a strong chance that no one cares what I think, and I'm aware of this.

With that being said....

To Whom It May Concern:
    I'd like to see the option of adding a signature to your posts. This is the only forum that I personally use that does not give you that option. I would also like to see a thumbs up, similar to what styleforum uses.

Best,

Charles
Working...
X