Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruschetta's festivus Fossil watch giveaway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good morning everyone. The correct number was 62. I got that number by asking Mrs. Bruschetta to choose any number from 1-100. BenR came the closest with his answer of 63.

BenR, please let me know how to reach you via email. I'll ship this watch out asap so that you (hopefully) get it before the holidays.

Comment

Wow! I am so chuffed to have won (I never win anything). Thanks so much for your generosity, Bruschetta. :-)

You can reach me (and now that you have reached me I shall remove this from the fairest interwebz).

Ben

Comment

Comment

Just got the watch in the mail today. :-) It's a good size, maybe 37-38mm, kind of surprising given the usual size of Fossil watches. I've adjusted the band for my wrist size... now I just need to find a battery for it.

Thanks, Bruschetta! I may have to do my own giveaway sometime soon.

Ben

Comment

Ben, I'm glad it got to you before the holidays. Happy Festivus!

Comment

I put a new battery in it last night and now it's ticking away happily.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/theantiduck/P1060256.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/theantiduck/P1060257.jpg

Difficult to photograph properly due to the domed crystal, so just a couple wrist shots. It's a surprisingly small watch, especially with the thin case, and looks a lot more proportionate on my small 6" wrists than most of the watches I own.

Ben

Comment

very nice...

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                      I>0<I

Comment

Very generous of you bruschetta, looks nice.

Comment

Working...
                        X