Shoes and Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoes and Shirts

Trying to get rid of some of the clothes in my closet. I lost weight so I no longer fit into the large shirts, and I realized I'm actually a 9.5, not a 10, so I've bought much better fitting shoes! Prices for the shoes include shipping, but prices for the shirts do not. However, Shipping should generally only be around 6-7 dollars at the most. I hope you find something you like!

Haberdashery by J Crew blue light check, 80s 2-ply shirt. Worn substantially but in good condition. $15

J Crew Green and Blue Stripe shirt. Very good-looking shirt, great for the summer. No obvious signs of wear, but worn substantially. $15

J Crew Pink microcheck shirt. Very good-looking shirt, extremely summer-y. No obvious signs of wear, but worn substantially. $15

If you buy all 3 J Crew Shirts I'll give them to you for $36.

Banana Republic I have 4 slim-fit shirts from banana republic, all in roughly the same condition: worn frequently, but with no visible signs of wear. There are: gray (chambray-like fabric), dark red with white/blue stripes, burgundy, and white with burgundy and grey stripes. $15 each, or if you take all 4, $50 for all of them.

Cole Haan Pinch Penny Loafers, size 10D. These have had some wear on them, but I've taken very good care of them. In addition, cole haan has a resoling program that you can take advantage of for about 70 or so dollars to get them resoled! I have them in black and burgundy. I have 1 original bag and 1 original box. $50 shipped

Ralph Lauren Made in Italy Drivers size 10D. I was given these a couple of years back, before I knew anything about clothes. They retailed for around $400 new, and I've only worn these a couple of times. There's a little scuffing of the leather around the bottom of the shoe, and some dirt on the bottom of the shoe, but these are largely cosmetic flaws. I've been treating these with leather conditioner and such for a while now, just never got around to selling them until now. These are the higher quality Ralph Lauren brand, not Polo or any other lower-quality offshoots. Comes with original bag, but not original box. Asking $130 shipped.

New Balance Centennial Edition 554s size 10.5. White leather, with leather laces I added. I dug these out of a shoebox in my room recently, and wore them a couple times after adding leather laces. They look really great as a summer shoe, just too big for me. The rubbery coating on the inside of the heel tab was peeling off and getting sticky, so I sanded it off a bit. It's not visible from the outside, and doesn't compromise the structural integrity of the shoe at all. Aside from that, these are practically like new. $55 shipped.
Working...
X