Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Banana Republic Corbin sunglasses -barely used

Hi fellow dapper mates,
    I have for sale a pair of hardly used Banana Republic Corbin Sunglasses in black. These have been featured on the site a few times, as you can see here:

http://dappered.com/2012/03/affordab...ses-under-100/

http://dappered.com/2012/07/the-mens-sunglasses-matrix/

I still have the receipt from when I ordered these online, and I have owned these shades for less than a year, and have barely worn these since I bought them over the winter, and summer hasn’t even arrived here in Chicago. You can tell by the pictures just how great shape they are in…no lie. Only reason I am selling these are because I fell into a new pair of Ray Ban’s. Feel free to ask any questions. I have tons of feedback on eBay.

$45 SHIPPED

Last edited by pfmicks; June 7, 2013, 01:44 PM.

Which color?

Comment

Sorry, browser wouldn't update content for some reason and couldn't read the message. Feeling pretty foolish now!

Comment

Originally posted by kevinst View Post
        Sorry, browser wouldn't update content for some reason and couldn't read the message. Feeling pretty foolish now!
        No worries, I had the same exact problem...I thought I was losing my mind.

Comment

Better pic

Comment

Price lowered to $40 shipped. C'mon fellas, summer is here!

Comment

If you can't find a buyer here, you might want to consider listing them on eBay. That's generally how I sell - I will list on a special interest forum first, then move to eBay after a week or so if there's no interest.
              Ben

Comment

Ill take them if you still have them, I sent you a PM

Comment

SOLD

Thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
                  X