Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Banana Republic and Brooks Brothers Jackets - EXCELLENT shape (one is NWT) - Med

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Banana Republic and Brooks Brothers Jackets - EXCELLENT shape (one is NWT) - Med

Selling 3 jackets to help me move! Brooks Brothers is brand new, size medium. I will sell for $90 shipped in USA. Banana Republic trench coat is the current model that Joe reviewed very positively and has been worn a few times this past spring. Excellent Shape. I will sell for $90 shipped in USA. The shorter, blue Banana Republic jacket was also reviewed a few years ago by Joe. Selling for $45 shipped in USA. In excellent shape. Smoke free/pet free home. $185 shipped for all 3. PM me for info. Looking to move these ASAP. Will not bargain on individual prices - will just donate at this price. Thanks for looking!

Comment

Price drop before I take off on the road and donate these jackets.

Trench coat - $80 shipped
      Blue Banana Republic Coat - $35 shipped.

Comment

Sent a PM regarding the trench coat.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by gbpack1997 View Post
            Sent a PM regarding the trench coat.
            Originally posted by sub150 View Post
            PM sent
            I'm genuinely curious why you two, and others, post these "PM sent" messages. I don't want to sound rude, but members get a notification (by email, if they have it set up to do so) when they get a PM. Posting on here in no way speeds up the process.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
              I'm genuinely curious why you two, and others, post these "PM sent" messages. I don't want to sound rude, but members get a notification (by email, if they have it set up to do so) when they get a PM. Posting on here in no way speeds up the process.
              You can get signed out, you can not receive emails, you can not see the notification, you can check from a phone where you aren't signed in to begin with. In every forum I have visited, PM sent is fairly standard.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                Originally posted by sub150 View Post
                You can get signed out, you can not receive emails, you can not see the notification, you can check from a phone where you aren't signed in to begin with. In every forum I have visited, PM sent is fairly standard.
                Ditto what sub150 stated, in the forums I've seen this seems to be standard practice and another harmless methodology of drawing attention to the private message.

Comment

Working...
                X