FS: J Crew Ludlow Suit Seersucker 40R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: J Crew Ludlow Suit Seersucker 40R

This is more or less an interest check to see if anyone would be interested in a J Crew ludlow suit in Seersucker, size 40R and approximately 31x31, with plenty of room to adjust the pants in the waist as well and about 3 inches of length to let out and about 2 inches of length to let out in the sleeves.

Let me know if there is any interest and I'll take more detailed pics and get some measurements.

Is there room to let out the waist as well? I normally fit a 32x32. What price were you thinking?

Comment

Pants waist has a good amount of fabric to let out, up to 5-6 inches, I can take a picture of the extra fabric when I take the rest. Was looking for about $170

Originally posted by dstepner View Post
      Is there room to let out the waist as well? I normally fit a 32x32. What price were you thinking?

Comment

Can you give measurements for the jacket? I normally wear a 38 long, but since the ludlow is so slim, I may be able to pull off a 40.

Comment

A black suit and a tan suit, eh? Those are great additions to have, but the two staples of a man's sartorial arsenal are exactly what you're looking for. We'd suggest starting with a classic two-button suit in a medium charcoal shade. It's obviously dressy, but has a casual ease—especially when paired with a knit tie and some suede shoes. With a narrow notch lapel and snug shoulders, this year-round wool suit is slimming without being a 'skinny suit.'

Comment

Originally posted by wsupjs View Post
            Can you give measurements for the jacket? I normally wear a 38 long, but since the ludlow is so slim, I may be able to pull off a 40.
            Exact measurements and detailed photos up on Tuesday, headed out of town now

Comment

Measurements:
              Jacket:
              P2P: 20"
              Sleeve: 24 3/4"
              Shoulder 18 3/4"
              Length: 29 1/4"

Pants:
              Waist: 15 3/4"
              Inseam 30 1/4"
              Ankle: 8"

The jacket is fully lined, center vented, non functional buttons. Comes with the J. Crew suit bag.

Comment

SOLD.

Comment

Quick question, if you don't mind: how did you perform the transaction? Did you use some kind of escrow service or was it just over Paypal (or similar)?
                  Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~Twain

Comment

Not my transaction, but I have done a few transactions here through paypal and even more at styleforum and they all have worked out fine (been both buyer and seller).

Comment

Originally posted by b612 View Post
                      Not my transaction, but I have done a few transactions here through paypal and even more at styleforum and they all have worked out fine (been both buyer and seller).
                      Thanks for the info!
                      Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~Twain

Comment

Just through paypal, never really had a problem with the service except for the fees they take out via ebay.

Comment

Working...
                        X