Spring cleaning sale (Chino Ludlow Suit, JCF/BR/Gap shirts, BR wool pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring cleaning sale (Chino Ludlow Suit, JCF/BR/Gap shirts, BR wool pants

Spring cleaning sale. I’m starting a new job in a week that has a more formal dress code, so I’ll be wearing more suits rather than business casual and need to clear some closet space and provide a few extra bucks. Offering these up to the Dappered community before putting them up on eBay. All shirts are size medium. I need to add photos of the pants, but I have included 4 of the website shots from BR. 5 of the pairs are 34x30 and 1 is 33x30. I can add measurements if needed. Take $1 off each shirt, $2 off pants/blazers when you buy 2 or more. Prices do not include shipping. Can ship whatever method you like.

PHOTOS: https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A3JtdOXmGaoe9A

First up is a Navy J. Crew Ludlow suit in Italian Chino. This is brand new with tags, never worn. This was more of an impulse buy off eBay and never really had opportunity to wear it. Don’t have any events coming up this summer and it’s too informal for work, so my loss is your gain. Please note there is a black mark on the J. Crew tag on both to prevent retail return. Jacket is size 42R and the pants are 35W x 32L, classic fit. Both completely untailored. I previously purchased the Thompson Chino blazer last season and I can honestly say this suit jacket is much better. Blazer $155, pants $75. Take $10 off if you buy both.

Gap Modern Oxford in White and Cyan Blue. Worn maybe 5-7 times each. $13/ea.

Banana Republic Soft Wash stripe shirt in purple/lavender. $8.

Banana Republic Soft Wash shirt in emerald/blue plaid. $8.

Banana Republic Linen shirt in orange/salmon. $8.

Banana Republic Soft Wash shirt in yellow/canary micro gingham with pocket. $8.

Merona Everyday ginham poplin shirt in Navy $8.

Crew Factory washed oxford shirt in purple/white stripe. $8.

Brooks Brothers Outlet 346 grey chino blazer in Medium. Blazer is unconstructed/unlined. Untailored. $40.

Frank & Oak Huntsman Blazer in Oak (brown). Size 42R, untailored. $40.

Trousers are all Banana Republic wool. $22/ea. 5 are size 34x30, 1 is 33x30.

I would like to purchase the frank and oak blazer. I sent you a PM.

Comment

All PMs replied to.

Comment

I'm in for the white Gap oxford and the Merona gingham. Sent a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
          I'm in for the white Gap oxford and the Merona gingham. Sent a PM.
          These two are gone along with the linen shirt.

Comment

Added 3 more pairs of pants to the photos. They are Gap "The Tailored Khaki" in straight fit. Have one of each of the three colors: black, navy and khaki. All are 34x30. Asking $17/ea.

Comment

Are the cyan gap Oxford and the JCF striped shirt still available?
              Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                Are the cyan gap Oxford and the JCF striped shirt still available?
                Yes, both are still available.

The 3 BR soft-wash shirts are taken.
                Last edited by Ian619; April 1, 2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

All the shirts are taken. The blazers and pants are all available.

Comment

F&O blazer is gone. J. Crew suit and BB blazer are pending. All pants still available.

Comment

Listed the wool pants as a lot on eBay. Forgot I actually had 5 pairs. I have not listed the one pair of 33x30:
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/230957640438...84.m1558.l2649

Gap chinos listed as a lot as well:
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/230957642989...84.m1558.l2649

Adding a Gap "tailored" blazer and chinos suit separates. Jacket size 42R and pants 34x30:
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/230957645705...84.m1558.l2649

Comment

I won the set of 5 wool pants on Ebay. I'm not really interested in the plaid ones. Does anyone want to buy those for $20? I also might consider selling the striped ones, but I'll have to see them in person first.

Comment

Everything is accounted for, save for the Ludlow chino suit, which I opted to keep. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
                          X