No announcement yet.

Allen Edmonds Shoes and Tag Heuer Watch for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way I am also selling a slightly used watch band with deployant buckle

Hirsch OSIRIS Medium Brown 18mm at lug 16mm at buckle - $25

I bought this about 4 weeks ago to go with my Seamaster. Come to find out my Seamaster is 19mm at the lugs so I am putting this up for sale. It comes with a deployant buckle bought off of ebay. I paid $26 for the band and $20 for the buckle. Yours for $25 plus shipping. The band is in like new condition. I put a clear conditioner on it before I had it put on the watch.

Comment

If you could PM me I'll purchase the Tag Heuer. Thanks.

Comment

Tag Heuer is SOLD

$50.00 - Allen Edmonds Clifton - Black - Size 8.5E - SOLD

Still available:

I bought this about 4 weeks ago to go with my Seamaster. Come to find out my Seamaster is 19mm at the lugs so I am putting this up for sale. It comes with a deployant buckle bought off of ebay. I paid $26 for the band and $20 for the buckle. Yours for $25 plus shipping. The band is in like new condition. I put a clear conditioner on it before I had it put on the watch.
        Last edited by bremersm; March 29, 2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Damn. Shouldn't have waited for pictures then!

Comment

Originally posted by bremersm View Post
            Tag Heuer is SOLD

Sent you a pm about the strap.

Comment

Shoes and Watch shipped today.

Strap is sold, pending the arrival of my new strap.

Comment

Working...
              X