Allen Edmonds Shoes and Tag Heuer Watch for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds Shoes and Tag Heuer Watch for Sale

In hopes of funding a purchase I am wanting to sell two items that I don't get much use out of.

1. $50.00 - Allen Edmonds Clifton - Black - Size 8.5E

I bought these less than six months ago and just don't wear them enough. I am only wearing them about once a month. They are in great shape and have been recently conditioned and polished. The shoe has the typical leather creasing, for lack of a better

2. $100.00 - Tag Heuer Proffesional Series 1
    This watch was a grail for me. I had always wanted a Tag and when this watch came up for sale I jumped on it. The watch is in great condition and the only issue is "desk rash" on the bracelet clasp. The watch has recently had a new battery installed and been pressure tested for water resistance. The watch face is navy/red with the Mercedes hour hand and date window.

I can provide more information on either product if anyone is interested. Buyer pays shipping for each items bought separately. If someone wants to buy both I will pay for shipping in the Continental US.

Can you post a pic of the Tag? Also, what size is it?

Comment

I am pretty embarrassed that I don't have any photos on my work PC. I will take photos today and post them.
      Last edited by bremersm; March 29, 2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
        Also, what size is it?
        The midsize was 36mm with the crown in its closed position. This watch is the same size as the Timex Weekender sold by JCrew for comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by bremersm View Post
          I am pretty embarrassed that I don't have any photos on my work PC. I will take photos today and post them.
          NP. I just want an idea of what it looks like. So if you can grab an image off the web, that'd be great. I had 1 of these watches in the past and wish I'd kept it for my wife instead of getting rid of it. Wanted to see if this one was similar.

Comment

Oh man I love google. I did a google image search and one of my photos from a WUS thread came up. Model number is WA1210

Last edited by bremersm; March 29, 2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I might be interested in the TAG. I need a watch face other than white / black and navy could be a nice gap-filler.

Comment

Nice watch, is that the precursor to the Formula 1's?

Comment

Errbody's all over this TAG, I see. Well I'll be all over it too if that's ok.

Is the bezel metal or plastic?
                  Ben

Comment

Originally posted by RiveDroit View Post
                    Nice watch, is that the precursor to the Formula 1's?
                    This is a series 1 Formula 1. The nice thing about this model though is that it came with the excellent metal bracelet that the Formula 1 is so famous for.

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                    Errbody's all over this TAG, I see. Well I'll be all over it too if that's ok.

Is the bezel metal or plastic?
                    The bezel; like the majority of Formula 1s is plastic

Comment

Not the same one I had before. Not girlie enough for the wife so I'm out.

Comment

I'd like to take the shoes if they're still available!

Comment

Originally posted by TerpMed View Post
                          I'd like to take the shoes if they're still available!
                          You have a PM

Comment

Can you post some closeup pictures of the TAG after getting home? I'm interested in getting it.

Comment

I will post up additional photos of the watch tonight.

Shoes are pending terpmed's payment.

Comment

Working...
                              X