X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[S] Diaz Bag $140 shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=111038258434

$140 SHIPPED CONUS!!

*Listing says $160 but I'm giving a $20 discount to our Dappered community. Please PM me first as I want to sell outside of eBay (and save on fees, hence the discount) but the sale will still be done on Paypal.*

---------------------------------------
    Hey everyone! I bought this model for over $200 and had some custom adjustments, which Carlos from Diaz Bags, made. The item is still in great condition and only has been used a handful of times. I actually bought a new Saddleback Leather bag (I was just too tempted from all the SL posts here) and want to get rid of this without incurring too much of a loss. You can get this for almost 1/3 off the original price.

Thanks for looking!

Edit: I might seem like a new member but I was actually registered on the old forums under a different name. When the forums migrated over, I never felt the need to post so I held off on creating an account. Cheers.
    Last edited by Arsarcanum4; March 23, 2013, 06:15 PM.

Another $10 drop to $130 shipped since I want to get this sold ASAP.

Comment

Didn't sell so price dropped to $145 on eBay, and so accordingly, I'm dropping it here to a final of $115 shipped.

The new link on eBay is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=111040121977.

Comment

Still available for purchase, just PM me.

Comment

No longer being sold on eBay but still available by PM.

Comment

Bump, still $115 shipped.

Comment

Bumping this up!

Comment

Bump up.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X