FS: Banana Republic Merchandise Certificate $238.50 for $190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Banana Republic Merchandise Certificate $238.50 for $190

Banana Republic wound up issuing me a merchandise certificate for a few returns I made and an error on their part. It came to $238.50 - I've kind of given up on BR lately, and would rather take the cash. Unfortunately, they wouldn't budge and could only issue this in the form of a merch certificate (meaning, can't be used online - and I have to use my ID to make the purchase in store).

So, if anyone is in the NYC area and knows exactly what you want, I can meet up with you (Soho store or Brooklyn store are best) in a store and make the purchase with you. You'll save approximately $50. I know this is a longshot, but maybe there's a chance this can be mutually beneficial. I'm around today and tomorrow for most of the day and Thursday around lunchtime. Then I'm out of the country for two weeks, but would be more then willing to arrange a meet-up when I'm back if the merch certificate is still around.

I still have this $238.50 merch certificate. I also have $70 in BR rewards I probably won't use anytime soon. If anyone in the NYC/NJ area is making a large purchase, feel free to make me an offer for this $308.50 in BR money that I have. It means, however, that we would have to meet up at a BR store to do this since I need to be present to spend the certificate and rewards. I'm happy to do it, if anyone's interested.

Comment

Working...
    X