Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Jack Spade Briefcase and SWIMS Galoshes (2 Pair)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Jack Spade Briefcase and SWIMS Galoshes (2 Pair)

My post vacation life cleanup continues with a couple accessories, so hopefully you guys enjoy good deals. Here are my guidelines.

Prices listed are shipped in CONUS.
    Fastest way to contact me is text. 513-324-zero five nine nine
    Only trade bait: Navy Pin Dot Tie. 2.75" at widest point.
    I greatly encourage combo deals and will give discounts for them, and they include items in my other ad too!

1. Jack Spade Briefcase. Used in very good condition. I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it. Retailed for approximately $175. I'll take $65

2. SWIMS Galoshes. Classic Chili Red. Size Medium (approximately 8.5-9 US). Brand new. I actually have two pairs of these available. I found a good deal on them and picked both up for a couple small footed friends, but they decided they don't care about maintaining their dress shoes, so I'm passing the deal onto you guys. Retail for $95, I'm asking $55 each.

bump it up!

Comment

Spring showers are right around the corner. Make an offer.

Bump it up!

Comment

PRICE DROPS

Each item $50 or both for $90

Comment

What are the dimensions on that bag? Also, does it still have the original shoulder strap?
          Ben

Comment

The bag is 17"x13"x4".

I should still have the shoulder strap, but will have to find it. If I can't, I can take $5 off.

Comment

Follow up on Ben's question: I cannot find the original shoulder strap for the bag, but did find a black replacement strap. It matches well and will be included with the purchase.

Comment

Working...
              X