Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: New: AE Dalton Walnut 8.5D-Lug Sole $160, AE Fifth Ave Black 9E-Comb.Sole $140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: New: AE Dalton Walnut 8.5D-Lug Sole $160, AE Fifth Ave Black 9E-Comb.Sole $140

Pictures here:
    http://s1343.beta.photobucket.com/us...ibrary/?page=1

Allen Edmonds Walnut Dalton 8.5D Vibram LUG SOLE - New

I bought this from an Allen Edmonds Outlet intending to keep for my own use, but I bought the wrong size - it's too tight on my foot.

The vibram lug sole makes the Dalton more casual, but also more wearable for those times you'd actually want a boot.

It has never been worn outside, as I have not, and Allen Edmonds does not accept returns of worn shoes.

Issues to note: (See pictures)
    1. The eyelets are not perfectly aligned, so the laces can appear slanted.
    2. There is a small darkened spot on the toebox of the left boot.
    3. The top/back of the upper of the has a darkened area. (this would always be covered by pant legs)

I consider all issues minor and would much rather keep than sell if not for the fit.

Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers: Fifth Avenue Black 9E w/ Combination Sole- New

I bought this shoe from Allen Edmonds in a sale intending to use it as my interview shoe. I thought I could fix fit problems by getting E width - it didn't work (heel slip).

It has never been worn outside, as I have not, and Allen Edmonds does not accept returns of worn shoes.

Issues to note: (See pictures)
    1. The shoe does show some creasing in the toe box from being tried on. I have done my best to document this in the pictures.
    2. On the outer sole of one shoe there is a brown marking. Some sole edge dressing ($4.00 from AE) should clear this up.

Seller rep: I am a new seller here and on ebay, but I do 100% positive feedback on ebay so far, entirely from selling Allen Edmonds shoes.

My ebay page to check feedback: http://myworld.ebay.com/sdqpds?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

If you want to confirm my identity, simply send me a message on ebay with a secret word or phrase, and I will PM it back to you here on styleforum.

Returns: None, except for my error.

Processing Time: 1-2 business days after payment received. (So far I have shipping next business day on all shoes)

Shipping: USA ONLY. **Included with price. Insured, tracked - your choice USPS, UPS, FedEx - ***Ground level.

**I will cover first $20 of shipping charges, which should be sufficient for ground level service for USA locations. Buyer will be responsible for shipping charges above, but not below, $20. For shipping to USA locations, this is unlikely.

***I can upgrade to 2-day or 1-day at buyer's request and expense, subject to the rule given above.

I'm interested in the daltons. Sent a PM

Comment

Dalton has sold.

Fifth Ave still available.

Comment

ooh, those fifth ave's are so tempting. My wife would kill me though.

Comment

I am interested in the 5th Avenue. Sent a PM.

Comment

Working...
          X