Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Footer Shoe Cleanout (Allen Edmonds, Nike, and Ecco) Park Avenues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Footer Shoe Cleanout (Allen Edmonds, Nike, and Ecco) Park Avenues!

I just got back from my vacation and spent a few too many doll hairs on the trip, so a few extras need to go. Here are my guidelines.

Prices listed are gifted and shipped in CONUS
    Fastest way to reach me is text 513-324-zero five nine nine
    Not interested in any trades.
    I encourage combo deals and will give discounts if you buy multiple pair.

1. Allen Edmonds Lot. $300
    - Park Avenue. Size 13D. Brand new (this picture was the first time I took them out of the box). Factory seconds (only imperfection is small smudge of polish on sole).
    - Montgomery. Size 13D. First Quality (not seconds). Worn about 8 times for less than 24 hours total (they were my interview shoes before getting another pair of AE Park Avenues). 1/2" separation on right midsole. They're good as-is (and original heels), but if you feel more comfortable, I would split the cost to get them reheeled with you.

2. Nike Air Max 90 Leather "Blackout." Size 13. Worn less than 5 times. Very good condition and come with original box. Asking $85

3. Nike Kobe VII "Sharks." Size 13. Used but in good condition. Come with original box. $100

4. Ecco Boston Dress Shoes. Size 47 EU (13-13.5 US) Wide. Used in good condition. Very comfortable, but fit too loose for me. No box. Retailed for $200, will take $55

Picture of the Ecco's since the forum only allows four pictures per post.

Comment

Updated photo of the AE Park Ave's because the original one had funny lighting on the midsole.

Also, if you want to save a couple bucks on the AE lot, I have a used pair of AE Park Ave's I could sell instead of the new ones. They are factory firsts, but come with no box. I'd sell the combo for $210 with the used ones, a $90 savings over the new Park Aves.

Comment

Bummer, finally someone else selling shoes my size and I already own the one pair I'd be interested in.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Deke View Post
          Bummer, finally someone else selling shoes my size and I already own the one pair I'd be interested in.

Good luck!
          Thanks man! You could always get my pair as a backup for the ones you have currently. Nobody can ever have too many pairs... hah.

Comment

Nike air max 90, kobes, and eccos are SOLD!

Allen Edmonds are still available.

Comment

Tempting, but I don't have the cash.

Comment

That's a shame. If you get some extra cash, let me know and we can make a deal happen!

If anyone is interested in one pair rather than the combo, here are the individual prices (with minor price drops):

- New Park Avenues: $220
                - Used Park Avenues: $130
                - Montgomery: $85

- Used Park Avenue and Montgomery Combo: $200
                - New Park Avenue and Montgomery Combo: $290

Comment

Used pic?

Do you have any pics of the used ones? I can't swing $300 right now - but might be able to do the lower.
                  My side "job" http://www.facebook.com/thepocketsquared
                  Simple, elegant, pocket squares and ties

Comment

There's a picture of the used park aves in the third post of the ad. If you need any others, let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Had a lot of interest in the ae's but no cash yet.

Bump it up!

Comment

bump it up!

Comment

A few deals have fallen through. Someone needs some good dress shoes.

Bump it up!

Comment

Working...
                          X