Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filson briefcase, Waterfield laptop sleeve, and assorted shaving soap/cream

Hey guys,

For sale I have a tan Filson 257 computer briefcase that I bought new in 06/12 and a Waterfield Outback 13" Macbook Air sleeve (horizontal alignment) with the Grizzly trim. The reason I am selling is because my lovely wife gave me a Saddleback briefcase and matching sleeve for Christmas.

There is some wear and spots on the briefcase, but I don't think this particular model was designed with a Fortune 500 conference room in mind anyway. The sleeve is in very good condition and has a nice neoprene lining. Both from a smoke/pet free home.

Together they are $325 + shipping, so I think that I am offering a pretty solid deal at $200 Shipped CONUS OBO. I can provide any additional pictures if anyone wants. More pictures in the posts below!

Also up for grabs is three pucks of shaving soap and a jar of shaving cream. Included are a lightly used Art of Shaving Sandalwood soap (you can still make out the writing), 70% full St. James Founder's Reserve Cedarwood & Clarysage shaving cream (the lid is kind of beat up, but seals tightly), and as far as I can tell unused DR Harris Marlborough and Lavender soaps. New, these cost about $75 total, I will sell them for $30 Shipped CONUS OBO. As a bonus, if someone gives me my asking price for the briefcase and sleeve, I'll throw these in for free if they're not gone yet.

I have done tons of transactions on eBay, TheGearPage.net, BadgerAndBlade.com, HarmonyCentral.com, plus many others, so I am not short on references. My eBay ID is spekkio101. If anyone has any questions or concerns please let me know! Thanks!

Comment

Last edited by DapperedSteve; March 6, 2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Anyone whose eBay ID makes direct reference to the most fearsome warrior in the history of the world is okay in my book.

Comment

I found something that I want to buy with the funds from this sale, so now I'm motivated!

$165 shipped CONUS via Paypal for the whole lot. If you aren't familiar with Filson, take a look at the nice things people had to say about this briefcase's little brother, the 256, in this thread: http://dappered.com/2010/12/style-ba...ew-jack-spade/

Comment

I'm interested.

You can contact me at unspokenryan @ g mail dot com
            I can tell the queen of diamonds by the way she shines.

Comment

Emailed.

Comment

SOLD

Thanks Dappered!

Comment

Working...
                X