FS: Allen Edmonds Sanford - Black Custom Calf - 9D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Allen Edmonds Sanford - Black Custom Calf - 9D

I recently purchased a pair of black AE Sanfords for a good deal at a men's consignment shop. When I bought them, they were still unworn, (even still had the remnants of a sticker tag on the bottom of one of the soles). They were a bit snug, but I figured I could make them work. However, after wearing them 4 times, I think they are a width narrower than I'd ideally like. They are essentially new, though my guess is that they had been stored in someone's closet for a long time and never got worn, before being consigned. They smelled like (no offense here) an older person's closet. I think they might even be a mismatched pair, as the codes printed in both of the shoes are different, even though they are the same size (and were both unworn). I only have the shoes, no AE box or bags to go with them.

I would like to get $125 shipped for them. Here's a pic of the shoes when I first bought them a month or so ago. I've polished them since then, and will post a bunch of new pics tonight once I get home.

Here is a link to the photos I took tonight of the shoes: https://picasaweb.google.com/derekde...eat=directlink

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X