Closet Cleanout! (Pre-eBay Thread) - Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closet Cleanout! (Pre-eBay Thread) - Part II

This is a continuation of my original "Cleanout" thread. I'm also consolidating items I've posted on this forum previously. Please contact me for additional pictures, or any questions about the items.

Victorinox Vintage Infantry Chronograph - Purchased just before last summer. Sapphire Crystal. 44 mm. Excellent condition, still have the original box and papers. Band shows normal wear from infrequent use. Completely unnoticeable when worn. Retail price is $750, but I was lucky enough to pick it up on sale. Looking for $350 shipped (this includes paypal fees).

For full description see here: http://www.amazon.com/Victorinox-Swi.../dp/B001FYMWO2

Please note that the watch I am selling is with the black leather band, exactly as pictured below. The above link is for the same watch with a steel bracelet.

Seiko SNDC31 - This is in absolutely mint condition, and the original band is completely unworn. 39 mm chronograph with Japanese quartz movement. I may or may not have the original box, I'll need to find it. Looking for $100 shipped (this includes paypal fees).

Kane and Unke Military Field Jacket As previously posted (trying to consolidate). Great early Fall or Spring jacket in like-new condition. I bought this last year from Kane and Unke's site:
    http://www.kaneandunke.com/collectio...ilitary-jacket

Also featured on Dappered.com by reader Furious Styles:
    http://dappered.com/2012/09/5-favori...urious-styles/

I have not worn this jacket out, just tried it on a few times in front of the mirror. I haven't found time to bring it into the wardrobe. Might suit one of you younger gents a bit better. Regarding fit, it's a very slim cut. I'm 5'9" / 165 and wear either a 38R or 40R in most jackets. This is as slim as light jackets come.. at least the one's I've seen. Hopefully someone can make better use of it than I was able to. Retail is $110 + shipping. Looking for $85 shipped.

J.Crew British Millerain Oilcloth Peacoat - I do NOT want to sell this, but I never wear it. It was originally $298 from J.Crew. I bought it for full price in 2008, because I liked it so much. I may have worn it out 3 times. It's been sitting in a suit bag on a wide shoulder hanger in the interim. This was a limited edition and will not be sold again. I'd take $250 shipped just because I'm having such a hard time entertaining the idea of selling it. This is tentative, as I'm still not certain I want to let it go. More info here:

http://www.selectism.com/2008/11/13/...nchor-peacoat/

Please feel free to message me with any questions. Thank you!

Hey, I've been looking at that Seiko for a while, and just saw your post. Would you consider shipping to Canada for the $100?
    -Cheers

Comment

I'm not sure the actual shipping cost. You would need to cover anything more than $5 (as factored into my price). Thank you for your interest!

Comment

so what size is the jcrew oilcloth pea coat?

Comment

Originally posted by fash1on View Post
          so what size is the jcrew oilcloth pea coat?
          It's a size Medium. Some might need a little nip and tuck from a tailor, but it's true to size for me.

Comment

That J.Crew jacket looks really nice. It's a shame you don't have more occasion to wear it.

Comment

Wow, I'd wear that J. Crew pea coat all the time!

Comment

It really is something else. It's a transitional jacket unless you want to layer under it. Perfect for late Winter / early Spring without the layers.

Comment

Seiko watch is sold! Everything else is still available. Thank you!

Comment

I think still you should keep the jacket. The upclose pictures make it look even nicer.

Comment

Thanks Chareth, I just have too much stuff.

BUMP!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Working...
                        X