Closet Cleanout! (Pre-eBay Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closet Cleanout! (Pre-eBay Thread)

I've officially reached closet capacity and need to clear some space. All items for sale have minimum wear and are in excellent condition. I'm posting them here to give everyone a shot before putting everything up on eBay. Please message me with any questions. Thank you.

Tissot PRC 200 - Amazing entry-level Chronograph. Sapphire crystal. Understated highlights. Very lightly used and in excellent condition. Looking for $225 shipped (includes Paypal fees).

J.Crew Timex 1600 Watch - Purchased in December. I've worn it 2 - 3 times, but have way too large of a watch collection to hang on to this. I used a different band with it, so the original is completely unused. Still have the original box. Looking for $125 shipped (includes Paypal fees).

Full description here: http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category...5399/25399.jsp

J.Crew Bucktown Shell Cordovan 18mm Watch Strap - Yes, the legendary Horween Shell Cordovan luxury everyone talks about. This has been worn, but is in very good condition. At 18mm, this fits all J.Crew Military watches, and the 1600 listed above. It is currently sold out and will not be restocked. Looking for $100 shipped (includes Paypal fees).

Full description here: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/a...9474/59474.jsp

Sebago Brattle - Purchased last November. I think I wore these down the driveway to the mailbox and back. Excellent condition. I may or may not have the original box, I'd have to look for it, but these are in Like-New condition. They sell for $145 new. I'm looking for $100 shipped (includes Paypal fees).

CONTINUED BELOW...

Boconi Leather Messenger Bag - Used for work for about 3 months, from the house, to the car, to the parking lot, to the office, and in reverse. No detours. Absolutely minimal wear. Looking for $210 shipped (and it will cost me quite a bit to ship) -- (includes Paypal fees as well).

More info at Nordstrom's site: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/boconi-d...k&resultback=0

Steve Madden Wingtips - Purchased last Fall, and wore once. Great looking shoe, but I have not been able to fit them into my wardrobe as often as I'd like. They're in great condition with some minor scuffs on the soles (as to be expected). Looking for $70 shipped (includes Paypal fees).
    Last edited by frost; February 28, 2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Shoe size?

Comment

Ouch! How did I forget!

I wear a 10 in nearly everything, shoes, sneakers etc. The Madden's are a 10 and the Sebago's are a 9.5.

Comment

Do you happen to have actual photos of the items instead of these stock pictures?

Comment

If you're looking for something in particular, I'd be happy to email you pictures. The site limits you to 4 pictures per post, so I'd rather let the professional pictures do the talking rather than my cell phone shots. Shoot me a PM and I'll get you whatever you need. Tkx.

Comment

That Tissot is very tempting but looks way too similar to my VSA. I have a friend who was asking about a decent watch the other day. I'll see if he's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                That Tissot is very tempting but looks way too similar to my VSA. I have a friend who was asking about a decent watch the other day. I'll see if he's interested.
                Thank you! Just posted a few more things as well in another thread.

Comment

Quick bump and one new addition: Crosby Moc-Toe Laceups. Size 10.5 - I am a 10 in almost everything. Sometimes a 9.5 in boots. The sizing on these were off. They were prominently featured on Dappered for quite some time, championed by our fearless leader Joe. These are completely unworn. Not once. Tried them on on carpeted floor about a year ago, and they just sat in my closet. I believe these are no longer in stock, and were originally sold for $150. Asking $70 shipped to the continental US.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Working...
                      X