FS: JC factory merino v-neck and slim fit chinos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: JC factory merino v-neck and slim fit chinos

Hello all! I'm looking to part ways with a few items. This is what I'm selling.

1) J. Crew factory merino wool v-neck sweater. Color is "warm garnet" and size is Medium (regular fit, NOT slim). Item is NWT.
    2) J. Crew factory urban slim fit chino. Color is "vintage gray" and size is 33x30. Item was worn twice.
    3) J. Crew factory urban slim fit chino. Color is "navy" and size is 33x30. Tags were removed and item was washed once but worn zero times.
    4) Land's End Canvas Easton 608 Slim fit chino. Color is "light stone" and size is 33x30. Tags were removed and item was washed once but worn zero times.

Each item is still in great condition and comes form a smoke-free/pet-free home. I was thinking $40 shipped for each item, but I'd be willing to negotiate on a price. I will also lower the price if multiple items are bought. Shipping is within the US only please.

I have 100% feedback on eBay, although these items are not currently listed there. I will provide pictures upon request.

eBay listing for the sweater.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271150177456...84.m1555.l2649

I will be listing the remaining items soon. Prices are negotiable. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Comment

Update: Everything is still available. I've also decided to sell a Merona navy gingham button down in a size medium. Please let me know if you are interested!!

Comment

Merona navy gingham button down size medium.

Comment

Working...
        X