Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 8 pr of shoes, sz 11.5-12. most new. Clarks, LEC indy knockoffs, timberlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 8 pr of shoes, sz 11.5-12. most new. Clarks, LEC indy knockoffs, timberlands

evening gents,

sitting on a bunch of shoes that i dont wear (hence the dust on most pairs)

most have never been worn. i think only the brown and black LEC indy knockoffs have been worn honestly. i can take more pics of any pair if someone is interested, just pm me..

pricing at $50 a pair, potential discount for multiple pr.

thanks!

clarks brown suede 11.5

clark gray suede 11.5

LEC 12

Nordstrom sz 12
    Last edited by kwhitelaw01; January 26, 2013, 09:03 PM.

didnt realize there was a limit to pics in a post, here's a continuation..

Timberland sz12

Timberland Abington sz 12. look to be never worn. marks on toe are from the suede resting against the other shoes vibram sole. imagine it will brush out,

LEC indy knockoffs sz 12. these were both worn a couple times,

as I mentioned, I'd be happy to take more pics for an interested party.. just wasn't sure if any of these shoes would be worth selling, may just donate..

thanks again!

Comment

lastly, another pair of clarks that I had resoled with vibram. they currently have some brown and yellow, cut down laces that you get at any store (can kinda see in the second pic)

I'd like $60 for them. I paid $60 just for the resole, not including the shoes.

Comment

lol I cannot tell what is happening to my posts. first they're here, then they're not

sry guys

Comment

weird...I am interested and Ill check back when you get everything posted correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by hemicuda1313 View Post
            weird...I am interested and Ill check back when you get everything posted correctly.
            i'll be honest, not sure what's happening. I had them split across two different posts (due to max amount of pics/link per post), one of which showed up momentarily, but the second said it needed moderator approval.. now the first is gone

possible the TOS require me to participate more before posting to the classifieds..
            will try to figure out
            thanks!

Comment

Nordstroms are sold.

don't be scared to shoot over an offer, this stuff is doing me no good sitting around..

thanks!

Comment

all Clarks are now SOLD! feel free to make offers on the LEC indys or timberlands..

thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X