Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kent Wang White Polo Shirt, size XL (very slim)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kent Wang White Polo Shirt, size XL (very slim)

Hi - I recently bought a white polo shirt from Kent Wang that is a little too small for me. Kent Wang polos are cut very slim so I ordered an XL since this is what I usually wear in slim fit polos, but I would say that this fits more like a large. The polos are $65 plus shipping new, and I'll let this go for $50 including shipping to anyone who wants it. It is new and never worn other than trying in on when it arrived. If you are not familiar with Kent Wang polos check out their web site www.kentwang.com - they are very well made and feature a double layer spread collar. Thanks!

Just curious, but why don't you return it? Can you post measurements?

Comment

The description of the fit and the measurements from their web site are as follows:

The fit is very slim, slightly slimmer than H&M and Zara, much slimmer than Polo Custom Fit, Brooks Brothers Slim Fit, Banana Republic, J. Crew and nearly all other US retail brands. No vanity sizing, so select one size larger than what you usually wear in most American brands.

The sizes do not correspond exactly with our shirts and sweaters; their rough equivalents are listed below. Measurements are in inches.

For an XL:

Shirt Size 16.5
      Jacket Size 40-41R
      Shoulder 18.5
      Chest 21 (my measurements are about 20.5)
      Waist 20.5
      Hem 21
      Length 28.5
      Sleeve width 7.25

And I guess I could return it and get a credit but I'd rather have the cash if someone here wants it. Feel free to make me an offer!

Comment

I bought two Kent Wang Polo's recently, one long sleeve and one short sleeve. I found they fit pretty much as Kent described, I wear a medium in Banana Republic polo, so I sized up to large here. They fit very well, and honestly it could stand to be a bit smaller around waist. My measurements are Chest 41" , Shoulders 48" , waist at navel 33".

Comment

CK I would be interested in taking it off your hands, but my finances are a little tight right now. I will PM you in a few weeks to see if it is still available, but if I forget to and it's still available, feel free to send me a PM.

Comment

Sounds good - I just sent you a PM.
            Originally posted by Thekillabeejc View Post
            CK I would be interested in taking it off your hands, but my finances are a little tight right now. I will PM you in a few weeks to see if it is still available, but if I forget to and it's still available, feel free to send me a PM.

Comment

The shirt is sold. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X