Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mdwsta4
    replied
    Brand new tuxedo, twice worn blazer, and great condition shoes still available.

Leave a comment:

• mdwsta4
    replied
    Back from some trips. Still available. I know some people are looking for a tuxedo for the wedding season....

Leave a comment:

• mdwsta4
    replied
    Still looking to move a few of the items. Willing to discount if multiples are purchased. PM me if you have questions, want more pictures, etc.

Leave a comment:

• mdwsta4
    replied
    Cardigan has now been sold.

Leave a comment:

• mdwsta4
    replied
    Yes it is. Previous party backed out.

Originally posted by Lukeduke View Post
    Hi mdwsta4, Is this cardigan still available?

Leave a comment:

• Lukeduke
    replied
    Hi mdwsta4, Is this cardigan still available?

Leave a comment:

• mdwsta4
    replied
    Updated to include pictures of the tuxedo. Jacket is 40R with peak lapels. Pants are 34x32. Neither have been tailored. New jacket was actually just picked up so it is brand spanking new. Currently Macy's is selling this combo for $495. I'm asking less than half that at $220.

Please excuse the camera quality from my cell phone

Leave a comment:

• mdwsta4
    replied
    BR boots are also SOLD!

Leave a comment:

• mdwsta4
    replied
    RL Loafers are SOLD!

Leave a comment:

• mdwsta4
    replied
    Was talking with people on some items, but they're still available.

Leave a comment:

• mdwsta4
    replied
    I love the idea of this sweater and have tried to wear it a few times, but I just don't think it's right for me. Cheapest it got was $50 and it is no longer available. I'll let it go for $30. Size medium.

http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...3535/13535.jsp

Leave a comment:

• mdwsta4
    replied
    Last pair of shoes is a pair from Kr3w. They're grey, leather soles, size 11. The sole on the right shoe is peeling a bit at the toe. Some glue or a trip to your local cobbler should fix this. Looking for $50 shipped in the US.

Last edited by mdwsta4; January 4, 2013, 04:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mdwsta4
    replied
    Next up is an Alfani 'trim fit' blazer, size M. I wear size 40 and this fits similar. Grey in color, peak lapels, center vent. Looking for $50 shipped within the US

Leave a comment:

• mdwsta4
    replied
    Another pair of shoes, this time boots from Banana Republic. I picked these up last year and loved them at the time, but I simply have too many damn pairs of shoes and never wear these anymore. No real signs of wear, they've only been worn a handful of times. Size 10.5. Looking for $75.

Leave a comment:

• mdwsta4
    started a topic FS - shoes, suits, clothing, etc

FS - shoes, suits, clothing, etc

Would really like to find a better home for some things taking up space in my closet.

First up is a tuxedo I thought I would be wearing more, but I have not had the opportunity to do so. I wore this to one wedding and nothing has been tailored.

Jacket fits those that wear 40R and pants fit a 33x32 waist.

Here is the exact combo for sale:
    http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/t...xx.esn_results

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/t...LinkType=PDPZ1

New it sells for just over $300. I'd like to get $200 shipped in the US. Feel free to ask any questions. Can provide actual pictures upon request.

Next up is a practically new pair of driving mocs as featured by Joe here: http://dappered.com/2012/04/in-perso...-weather-shoe/

I picked these up based on his recommendation, wore them twice (once with socks, once without), but simply am not a fan of them. I wasn't able to get them during any of the sales and paid the full $100. Only sign of wear is at the toes. Size 10.5. Looking for $60.

Working...
X