for sale: seiko sndc33 dress chronograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for sale: seiko sndc33 dress chronograph

Clearing out space in the good ol' watch box. Letting go of this 40mm Seiko chronograph on a black leather strap. The watch is in like-new condition. The strap is also in like-new condition, since I only wore it on a different strap. The watch has an uber-cool 1/20th second stopwatch as part of its chronograph functioning. Very fun to watch.

Asking $89 shipped in the CONUS, paid via Paypal, shipped via USPS. Includes original box and manual. If you aren't a regular user here on the Threads, I will ask for references or an eBay feedback score. For reference, online prices for this watch seem to start around $120.

Thanks for looking!

Random photo:

Ben

Oh man. I like it a lot. I don't need it, I'm not even sure how I would wear it, but still...

Comment

Definitely interested. I am a regular here. Email me @ [email protected].

Comment

Watch on hold pending funds.
        Ben

Comment

Hope the sale works out, but if not, I'm definitely interested.

Comment

Brooklyn, my buyer has asked until Friday to pay. If the sale doesn't work out I will definitely let you know.
            Ben

Comment

If a deal doesn't work out between you and Heafcliffe or brooklyn, I am also very interested in the watch. I obviously registered just to make this post, so I'd be glad to link you to my Ebay feedback score.

Comment

@Lesser, check your email....

Comment

Working...
                X