Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: J. Crew Ludlow 18 Wale Corduroy Sportcoats, Large, in Navy and Graphite.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: J. Crew Ludlow 18 Wale Corduroy Sportcoats, Large, in Navy and Graphite.

For sale are two Ludlow sportcoats, both in 18 Wale corduroy. Both jackets are Larges. I bought these, last year, Final Sale. I tried on both coats, opened up the vents and breast pocket and placed them in plastic in my closet. Not long after I learned how a jacket should fit and, turns out, I should have been buying mediums. So for sale are two, basically unworn coats. Selling them for $80 each, or $145.00 if you do me the favor of taking them both off my hands and getting them the hell out of my closet. Shipping within the ConUS is included in those prices. Photos can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/k93QZ

I apologize for the crappy iPhone pictures. I'm going to try and take some better photos, but in the meantime if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Hey, looks great. I'm a 41R. Will these fit?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdadda View Post
      Hey, looks great. I'm a 41R. Will these fit?

Thanks.
      J. Crew lists their Large as fitting 41-43, so these should be good for you, though you may want to get it taken in a bit depending on how you like your blazers to fit. The pit to pit measurement is 21.5 inches.

Comment

And these are gone. Mods, you can lock this one up!

Comment

Working...
        X