FS: AE Cortlands Brown 11 & Loake Chukka boots UK 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: AE Cortlands Brown 11 & Loake Chukka boots UK 9

Just a quick post to see if there is any interest in here before I consider ebay Shipping depending on how it's done can be about $12 (without tracking $ I believe) per pair

Cortlands will come with the florsheim shoe trees

Open to offers pretty much. Just a note that I did not cream, polish or shine either of these recently as I don't wear them very often so they can look even better. The shoe trees in the Cortlands also aren't split toe etc and aren't hiding any creases, they purely are for moisture I could put Euro shoe trees in and get rid of them for photos but that's dirty pool;I posted picture with a quick front cream polish and euro trees in shoes at bottom.

Last edited by shad0w4life; November 20, 2012, 08:26 PM.

And as proof :P

Comment

How much for the AEs? I like.
      42" Chest 32" Waist 6' Tall 185 lbs.

Comment

They are 11 D, I'm thinking around $70(shoes trees included from 1st pic) and you pay S&H, which last time I sent was $13-$17 to Salt Lake City if I recall(for cheapest method).

Comment

I like those Loake chukkas. Do you know what model they are and could I see a few more shots of them? Particularly one that better shows the toe shape and one that shows the sole? Also, do they come with the shoe trees?

Last question, price?

Comment

At work but you will need to use google cache link for details as I believe they are out of production. Will get you pics of soles, heels etc if still interested. The shoe trees in pic are not included, I can probably give you some generic split toe non heel shaped ones if you are in dire need. I wore them about 7 times. The blemish on the one actually came like that I kinda like it.

They are about a 10 D in US I'd say I could get my feet in but they were a bit too tight and caused blisters, really soft leather.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Price...meh make an offer that's fair and done.

Comment

Are the Allen Edmonds still for sale?

Comment

This thread dead? I'm interested in the AE's!

Comment

Check your private messages.

Comment

Shadow, are the chukkas still available? If so, any other pics?
                    Last edited by Heafcliffe; December 11, 2012, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Yup. Cortlands are gone

I can dye the back, I like the character/boots I don't think should look flawless like shoes. I can apply some meltonian dye to the back if needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X