Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: H&M Blazer (36R), H&M V Neck Sweater (M), and NWOT Express Button Down (M)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: H&M Blazer (36R), H&M V Neck Sweater (M), and NWOT Express Button Down (M)

I bought a new (to me) car this weekend, and would like to get a couple extras for it, so some of my current extras need to go. Here are my guidelines.

Prices listed are shipped in CONUS.
    Fastest way to contact me is text 513-324-zero five nine nine
    Only possible trade bait: AE's in size 13D especially Park Avenues
    Even though I only have one post on the new site, I posted a good bit on the previous forum and have good feedback with a variety of members. Also, check out my ebay under the same username if you want feedback.

1. H&M Black Blazer/Suit Jacket. Size 36R. Worn once, just too small for me.
    2. H&M V Neck Sweater. Green. Size Medium. Worn and washed once. Like new.
    3. Express 1MX Modern Fit Dress Shirt. Pink. Size Medium (15-15.5 Neck) NWOT.

I'd LOVE to sell everything in a combo package, so I'm asking $75 gifted via PayPal (or $77.50 regular) for everything. You're basically paying for the blazer at sale price and getting the others for free.

I'll post pictures on here once Photobucket cooperates with me. For some reason it's not working right now.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

PJ

Here are the pictures. I'll try to get better ones in the sunlight if anyone needs them, but these will do for now.

Comment

Price Drop:

$70 shipped for everything

OR $50 for the blazer, $15 each for the Sweater and Dress Shirt

Comment

My roadster really needs some toys (especially a hardtop and a centercap for the bbs wheels), so I'm going to sweeten the pot a little bit.

Along with everything else, I'm including a DKNY dress shirt. Dark Grey. 15.5 34/35. NWOT.

With Flash

Without Flash

Price for everything is $70 shipped. I'll also include any other freebies I can fit into the shipping box.

If you're interested, my paypal is pjsuth (AT) fuse (DOT) net and I can ship them out asap.

Get an insane deal and help me get some new gear.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Black Friday price drop

$60 shipped for everything!

Comment

One final price drop before separating the lot and selling everything on eBay.

$55 shipped for everything!

Comment

Dress shirts and V Neck SOLD!

Asking $35 for the Blazer.
              Last edited by wsupjs; November 29, 2012, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X