FS: High End Closet Clean-Out. Size 40 R/L, 34", Large

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: High End Closet Clean-Out. Size 40 R/L, 34", Large

The holiday break has me reassessing what pieces are extras versus what I actually need. Prices are shipped in CONUS and discounts are available for buying multiple items.

1. J Crew Ludlow Wool/Cashmere Blend Thinsulate Lined Topcoat $175. Charcoal Grey, Size 41R, NWT

2. Genuine Scottish Knits Merino Wool Sweater $80. Size Large. Flannel (mid grey). NWOT. PutThisOn says GSK is the best value in high quality sweaters when they are available (currently out of stock and with current exchange rates costs $120 direct, plus you have to deal with international shipping time)

3. Epaulet Dark Crystal Hoodie and T-Shirt $75. Both are size large, although the T-Shirt runs pretty slim. Very good condition (worn and washed once)

4. Drake's Black Silk Barathea Cummerbund $75. NWT. Size Medium (32" - 36" Waist)

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/LixTxv2MGdHxRNHe8
    wsupjs
    Varsity Member
    Last edited by wsupjs; January 17, 2022, 10:14 PM.

Originally posted by wsupjs View Post
    The holiday break has me reassessing what pieces are extras versus what I actually need. Prices are shipped in CONUS and discounts are available for buying multiple items.

4. Myles Apparel Lot (5 pieces) $160. 4 pairs of Everyday Shorts and 1 Pacifica Crewneck Sweatshirt. All are size large in good used condition. Fog (mid grey) shorts have a 6" inseam. Ghost (light grey) shorts have an 8" inseam. In my opinion these are the best hybrid shorts available and they never go on sale (MSRP is $58 each and core colors were 5% off during Black Friday/Cyber Monday hah) but I don't need 12 pairs for golf and casual wear.
    I'm interested in the Myles shorts (maybe one of each color?) for this summer. I have too many sweaters/sweatshirts though haha. Are you willing to split the lot up a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by believe0101 View Post

I'm interested in the Myles shorts (maybe one of each color?) for this summer. I have too many sweaters/sweatshirts though haha. Are you willing to split the lot up a bit?
      Hah PM sent!

Comment

2 pairs of Myles Everyday Shorts are SOLD!
        wsupjs
        Varsity Member
        Last edited by wsupjs; January 4, 2022, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Price drops on a few items

Comment

Updated items and price drops.

Bump it up!

Comment

Working...
            X